Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hummus Chicken

Okay I seriously cannot wait to tell you all about this new recipe I tried 
because seriously it was AMAZING!! 

It was one of those meals that my kids asked for more!! 
and for parents out there you know these moments are few and far between 
at dinnertime so when they happen it is marked as a HUGE success. 

When we had leftovers later that week the kids even cheered when they heard we were having HUMMUS CHICKEN again!! 
Needless to say this recipe is totally going in our recipe file!!
and oh yes...it is a HEALTHY CLEAN EATING recipe 😊 !!

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!! 


http://alysonhorcher.blogspot.com/2016/01/hummus-chicken.html

Ingredients...
4 boneless, chicken breasts or 8 boneless chicken breast tenders 
1 cup hummus, homemade or store bought 
1 teaspoon paprika
sea salt
ground black pepper

Directions...
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Prepare one large baking dish with cooking spray
3. Place chicken in dish and lightly season each breast with salt and pepper
4. Cover the entire top of each chicken breast with hummus i
5. Sprinkle chicken with paprika
6. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through

Serve and Enjoy!! 

This is a perfect dinner if you need something quick. It is easy to prepare and does not take long to bake. I paired our dinner with veggies and rice. 


http://alysonhorcher.blogspot.com/2016/01/hummus-chicken.html


A couple notes:
In this recipe I used chicken breast tenders. I find them easier to work with and easier for my family and I to portion out. 

If you have never made homemade hummus before I would totally give it a try. It is super easy and saves you money. 
**Need a homemade hummus recipe - click here!! I got this recipe from a friend and have been ever so thankful because it is soooo good!! 
If buying hummus from a store be sure to check the ingredients.  Watch out for added sugar as you don't want this in your hummus!!
Here is a great article that speaks to what you should look out for when buying hummus from a store --->Top 5 things to look for when buying hummus


http://alysonhorcher.blogspot.com/2016/01/hummus-chicken.html


If you are interested in more healthy recipes or maybe even learning how to eat healthy CONTACT ME and I can help you get started. I know for me the biggest part of learning how to eat healthy was to have support to help me have the strength to say NO MORE to the bad junk food that use to fill my house!! After that it was all about learning how to change some of my eating habits and from their healthy habits were formed.


Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!

Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach



Post a Comment