Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Berry Quinoa Parfait

Tasty Tuesday here and oh boy do I have a yummy recipe 
to share with you today!!

It comes from the Hammer and Chisel program and nutrition guide.

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, hammer and chisel, hammer and chisel nutrition, hammer and chisel recipes, berry quinoa parfait, healthy recipes, clean eating recipes, healthy breakfast recipes, healthy snack recipes

If you have been following along with me I am now in my 4th week of Hammer and Chisel and I am loving it! Last week was my first time really taking a look at the recipe section of the nutrition guide that came with my program.  I am glad I did because there are some tasty looking recipes in there.  This one in particular was a knock your socks off super yummy recipe. 

Super healthy, filling, and easy to make!! 
Give it a try as a breakfast recipe or like me have it as a snack.  

BERRY QUINOA PARFAIT
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, hammer and chisel, hammer and chisel nutrition, hammer and chisel recipes, berry quinoa parfait, healthy recipes, clean eating recipes, healthy breakfast recipes, healthy snack recipes

Ingredients...
2 cups cooked quinoa 
(make sure to do this ahead of time otherwise it will prolong you trying out this awesome recipe!!)
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
3 cups plain Greek Yogurt
1 tablespoon raw honey or pure maple syrup

Directions...
1. Evenly layer quinoa, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, yogurt, then honey or maple syrup in a tall glass. Repeat with remaining ingredients to create the layered effect. 
2. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. 

I used all frozen fruit in this recipe and it turned out great! The only challenge I had was remembering to make the quinoa ahead of time :-)
Other than that I loved this recipe, my kids loved this recipe.
It for sure is a keeper for the recipe box!! 

If you are interested in more healthy recipes or maybe even learning how to eat healthy CONTACT ME and I can help you get started. I know for me the biggest part of learning how to eat healthy was to have support to help me have the strength to say NO MORE to the bad junk food that use to fill my house!! After that it was all about learning how to change some of my eating habits and from their healthy habits were formed.


Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!

Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach

Post a Comment