Monday, June 3, 2013

Ready for your Summer Attire?


It will officially be Summer in just 18 Days!

READY?  


I don't know about you but it already feels like Summer is here - the AC is on, I've already been to a pool party, school is out (for some), and vacations have begun (hopefully I will be seeing the beach at some point this summer).  

Are you armed and ready to go with your bathing suit, beach towel, flip flops, shorts, and tank tops?  I finally am!! See here on the East Coast we have to switch out our closets when it comes to Spring/Summer and then we do it again for Fall/Winter.  I have had our storage containers out for weeks.  The sweaters and long johns are put away and now I have my warm weather attire ready to go!!  


Excuse me, what did you say?   
You have your summer attire ready too but you are not ready to WEAR it?
  
Why Not?  
You gained a few pounds here and there and now you don't feel confident?
You don't like the way your body looks and you don't like the way you feel?  

   

YOU can change the way you look and feel, did you know that? 


YOU have the ability to say these exact same words!!!!

If you are not sure where to begin, that is where I can come in and help you get started.  See I am a Beachbody Coach and I help people achieve their health and fitness goals.  All you have to do is think about how will losing weight and eating healthier help you?  Once you have that answer, from that moment on, I can help with the rest.  


If you are ready for a life change and need motivation, direction, or support Contact me.  We can talk about what it is you need and how to get you started.  


I was there once too and I wasn't sure what I needed but thankfully I found my beachbody coach and she helped me get to where I am today!! 




Here's to YOU!!



Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter


Post a Comment