Tuesday, September 30, 2014

21 Day Fix Transformations

21 Days, 30 minutes 
Simple Fitness, Simple Nutrition, Real Results

The 21 day FIX

21 day fix, simple nutrition, fast results, rapid weight loss, simple workouts, women's 21 day fix results, men's 21 day fix results


Let me ask you this...

21 day fix, simple nutrition, fast results, rapid weight loss, simple workouts, women's 21 day fix results, men's 21 day fix results, no more excuses, 30 minute workoutsHave you ever used the excuse I don't have time to workout? 
or Eating Healthy is too complicated or too expensive?


I challenge you to give up your excuses for 21 days and I will help you do it!!




See there is this program called the 21 Day Fix that makes losing weight simple! You don't have to starve yourself either!! oh and if you love chocolate and wine like I do have no fear you can still have it (all in moderation of course)


eat what you want, 21 day fix
and let me tell you if results are what you are after this is for you!! 

Results come from a combination of three things  
EXERCISE, NUTRITION, SUPPORT!


The 21 Day Fix program and I give you all three of those things!! Pretty cool right?

If you want to hear all the juicy details regarding the 21 day Fix - CLICK HERE!

If you are more of a visual person and wants to see what the 21 Day Fix actually does keep on reading...


I have for you, Transformation after Transformation here for you to see the real deal.  

Real People, Real Results

Some of the individuals were even featured on the 
Teambeachbody.com website!! 

Woo hoo - way to go!!
21 day fix, simple nutrition, fast results, rapid weight loss, simple workouts, women's 21 day fix results, men's 21 day fix results, no more excuses, 30 minute workouts



21 day fix, simple nutrition, fast results, rapid weight loss, simple workouts, women's 21 day fix results, men's 21 day fix results, no more excuses, 30 minute workouts


21 day fix, simple nutrition, fast results, rapid weight loss, simple workouts, women's 21 day fix results, men's 21 day fix results, no more excuses, 30 minute workouts
Lynn G. lost was 7 pounds, 4 inches!

21 day fix, simple nutrition, fast results, rapid weight loss, simple workouts, women's 21 day fix results, men's 21 day fix results, no more excuses, 30 minute workouts
Rachel lost 6 pounds and 14.5 inches


21 day fix, simple nutrition, fast results, rapid weight loss, simple workouts, women's 21 day fix results, men's 21 day fix results, no more excuses, 30 minute workouts
Sarah K.  lost 13 pounds and 17 inches




21 day fix, simple nutrition, fast results, rapid weight loss, simple workouts, women's 21 day fix results, men's 21 day fix results, no more excuses, 30 minute workouts
Candi D. lost 10 pounds by only following the 21 Day Fix
Nutrition Plan and drinking Shakeology daily!


21 day fix, simple nutrition, fast results, rapid weight loss, simple workouts, women's 21 day fix results, men's 21 day fix results, no more excuses, 30 minute workouts

WOW RIGHT?!?!

and Men I didn't forget about you...
Check out Carl B. down 16 pounds in only 21 days

and our CEO at Beachbody Carl D. lost 11 pounds and 3 inches

21 day fix, simple nutrition, fast results, rapid weight loss, simple workouts, women's 21 day fix results, men's 21 day fix results, no more excuses, 30 minute workouts, CEO Beachbody


What are people saying...
"...the fix has completely changed the way I ate. It was the missing puzzle piece to my journey. I've always been able to work out but I needed this simplified meal plan to help me get the results I was looking for." - Sarah K.

"...I went back to size 4 jeans! I dropped time in my 5k and my b/p is back to 99/50 from 120/90!!! I feel more my age now and have energy to chase two little boys!!!" - Alli S. 

"So I did the fix because I was totally off track with my eating and was having way too many carbs and not enough protein. I was not seeing results for my hard work I was putting into working out. The fix helped me get back to where I should be and helped me realize portions of each kind of food." - Lynn G.

21 day fix, simple nutrition, fast results, rapid weight loss, simple workouts, women's 21 day fix results, men's 21 day fix results, no more excuses, 30 minute workouts, motivation, inspiration, get healthy


Well there you have it, 21 day Fix Transformations to show you that YES this program does work! 

Whether you are a beginner or you consider yourself an expert this program has something to offer everyone! Where I found it most helpful is controlling my portions. Believe it or not, it is possible to overeat on healthy food too and that is exactly what I was doing!! I personally learned a lot from the 21 Day Fix and I continue to follow the Fix Nutrition plan. Here is my meal plan for the week and you can see I use the color coded containers at each of my meals.




If you are interested in getting started with the 21 Day Fix I invite you CONTACT ME and become a member of my next 21 Day Fix Challenge Group! or better yet fill out the form below and I will contact YOU!!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson





Post a Comment