Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A New Month and working on a New ME...again!!

welcome back, get healthy, get fit, fitness motivation, healthy motivation, life motivation

WELCOME BACK!!
I am saying this to YOU and to ME!!

It has been quite some time since I last wrote here...DID you miss me?

Well I am not sure if you gathered from previous posts during the end of summer up until my recent hiatus but I have been going through a tougher time in life. I won't get into all the details here yet but the short story is this - I felt like I have been in a life funk for quite a few months. It was like a roller coaster...things were good, things were bad, things were okay, things got worse. It took me quite some time to come to this realization and with professional help and the help of my dear friends and sister I finally found out what was going on and now I am on the road to making it all better!!

welcome back, get healthy, get fit, fitness motivation, healthy motivation, life motivation, I am woman i bend I dont break, finding strength

The question I keep asking myself is WHY did I let myself get into this funk and then why did I let myself stay in this funk? I often talk about taking the time for ourselves to exercise so why oh why would I not take the time to take care of myself in other ways as well? I don't know the answer to that question, all I do know if moving forward my mental and physical self are being taken care of!!


welcome back, get healthy, get fit, fitness motivation, healthy motivation, life motivation, strong women, take care of yourself

It is really hard for me to share my struggles publicly and I am doing so in the hopes that if there is someone out there going through a time of life like I am that I can be that helping hand!!

welcome back, get healthy, get fit, fitness motivation, healthy motivation, life motivation, strong women, take care of yourself, help othersHelping others is something I have always done! Ask my friends from way back when and they will tell you the same. I have always been the listener, the advice giver, the shoulder to cry on, and I also like to think I have been there to give the needed boost so many of us need!!

An example of how I choose to help others is back in 2012 when I decided to become a beachbody coach. I went through a different struggle after my second child was born and through beachbody and the health and fitness groups (a.k.a challenge groups) I took part in I too was able to get myself back on track. Here's my story from then MY STORY...

I feel if we have struggles and we learn ways to get through them then we should share them with others.  Not everyone feels this way but I do and so I plan on sharing more of my continued journey through life.

Taking time away from certain activities in my life was a crucial step in my "recovery". I took time away from Facebook (except my personally run groups),
welcome back, get healthy, get fit, fitness motivation, healthy motivation, life motivation, strong women, take care of yourself
this was my FB profile pic while on my hiatus :)
growing my business, outside activities, and more. Where I focused my time was getting my life in order, spending quality time with my family, and focusing on my faith.  I got a lot of slack from others about doing this but I knew it was what needed to be done. One of the priests at my church said this quote one "It is none of my business what others think of me" and that quote has helped me through MANY tough times when people were doubting me or pushing me down in life!! I have been reminded that we are on this Earth for a reason and only a certain amount of time. WE should all be going forward knowing we have a specific purpose and it is up to us to carry it out. Making the most out of life is important and I don't know about you but I want to be my best self so those shiny gates of Heaven will be open for me. HIS thoughts matter!!


welcome back, get healthy, get fit, fitness motivation, healthy motivation, life motivation, strong women, take care of yourself

Going forward I have slowly started to integrate myself back into LIFE!!
I am back on facebook, I am hosting more groups, I am building my business, and this month I am back to blogging and focusing on my team. I took these baby steps because I knew jumping all in was not going to be the best decision. My head is more clear now and I can devote the time that is needed to each area of my life with greater focus. For this I am a stronger, more determined, and more wise person and leader!!


Welcome Back ME!!
Welcome Back YOU!!




Post a Comment