Sunday, February 16, 2014

21 Day Fix Meal Planning and More

If you have been following my blog you know I like to plan out my week on Sundays!! So today is none other than Sunday and so that means time to get  myself on track for the week ahead. 

What's on the Agenda this week? 
happy birthday to me, healthy, lifestyle, happy, fit
My BIRTHDAY!! I will be 37 years old tomorrow the 17th.  My goodness where has time gone! I normally do not look forward to my birthday because it means I am another year older but this year I am looking at my birthday in a whole new light.  It is another day to thank God for giving me this wonderful life. So much has happened in this past year I seriously cannot believe it. A lot didn't happen either and so this year is another year I am thankful to be given another chance to to get it done the right way this time. 


inspiration, motivation, goal setting, be your best

So another Sunday, another year older but I am definitely feeling the wiser part this time!! I have learned so much this past year about myself and am truly grateful that I have given my health a spot on my priority list! Some might think that sounds crazy but for so long I didn't treat my health as a priority. I wasn't taking care of myself and that then lead to me not taking the best care of my loved ones who count on me. 


healthy, lifestyle, take care of yourself, one body, one mind, healthy is wealth

I know I know I am suppose to be sharing my 21 Day Fix meal plan but I think it is important to understand where I am coming from and why I choose to do the 21 day Fix program.  I am at my goal weight, I am happy with the shape of my body, I feel great, I have a ton of energy, I am at home with my kids yet working a business that provides adequate income, but I am always looking for ways to challenge myself and ways to expand my knowledge.  This is where the 21 Day Fix comes in...
Yes I workout, Yes I eat healthy but there are always way to improve. What attracted me to the FIX is the color coded portion control containers. Did you know you could eat too  much healthy food too? Well this past week I have learned that I was over eating in many of the food groups. Lesson learned thanks to the handy dandy Fix containers - 


21 day fix, 21 day fix meal planning, 21 day fix containers, shakeology
Yep those are the containers I use to portion out each of my meals.  
What I also do is create a meal plan that incorporate a set number of these containers throughout the day 3 Green, 2 Purple, 4 Red, 2 Yellow, 1 Blue, 1 Orange, and 2 teaspoons. 

Here's my plan for the week - (click on it to enlarge it)
21 day fix, 21 day fix meal planning, 21 day fix containers, shakeology, meal planning, clean eating
I then create my grocery list around what I don't have on my plan, go shopping and start prepping what I can to make life easier throughout the week!! 
Simple enough and it makes the world of difference between staying on track or not!! So there you have it, my meal plan completed and I am all set for another fabulous week!! Have a great Sunday!!

inspiration, motivation, success, determination, top 10, leader


Are you interested in healthier eating options or want to do an overhaul on your diet.  Let me know!  Together we can determine what is the best action plan for you.  See I am a Beachbody Coach and I help people reach their health and fitness goals - WHY? because I needed help at one point too and now it is my turn to return the favor!! Whether you want to learn how to eat healthy and/or want to incorporate exercise into your day - 
I have a solution for you! Join me!!

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson


@alysonhorcher - Instagram


Post a Comment