Sunday, March 9, 2014

21 Day Fix Meal Planning and More WEEK 3

motivation, i did it, 21 day fix, 21 day fixIsn't there something about knowing you are almost complete with a project that is just so exhilarating?!?!

Not so much about the fact that it will be over but more so for me knowing that I COMPLETED it, finished, done!!  

Week 3 of my 21 day Fix journey is happening this week. I have now completed Week 1 and Week 2!! Woo hoo. I stayed on track with my workouts and I followed the guidelines for the color coded containers. So what are my thoughts so far?  The workouts are great!! They are simple moves but oh my do you feel them. This week I wasn't as sore as I was the first week but you know what they say...

motivation, it doesn't get easier you just get stronger, 21 day fix, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix meal planning

I am very happy I decided to do this program because although I didn't lose any  more inches this week (last week I lost 3!!), I am very happy with my progress. I didn't do this program to lose weight or inches, I did it more so for the Eating Plan part of it all.  Where do I see the most progress?  I can tell the shape of my muscles are more defined and oh my I see ABs becoming more defined as well!! There is truth in saying "ABS are made in the KITCHEN" and this program helped me better understand which food groups I  need to be more mindful of when visiting the kitchen. 

abs are made in the kitchen, 21 day fix, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix meal planning, motivation

I was apparently over eating in the carb department (yellow container) and having more peanut butter (teaspoon category) than I should...how can you blame me though right - ahhh, love my natural peanut
I love peanut butter, 21 day fix, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix meal planning, motivation
butter. I was also eating way over my allotment of veggies (green container). Well now I know and although it took some time to get adjusted I am very happy I took on this challenge. 

I have been following a clean eating lifestyle for quite some time but I know there is always room for improvement. The 21 day fix, has helped me improve my eating habits. 

There was a reason why I wasn't seeing my abs POP and that was because of my diet!! So instead of whining about not reaching my goal of rock hard abs, this program helped me take a closer look at what I was doing. 

here is a glimpse into some of the foods from this past week

21 day fix snack, 21 day fix, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix meal planning, motivation
oatmeal, with sliced apples, pecans, and cinnamon







abs are made in the kitchen, shaekology, 21 day fix snack, 21 day fix, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix meal planning, motivation
Nutter Butter Shakeology

abs are made in the kitchen, 21 day fix lunch, 21 day fix, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix meal planning, motivation
Veggie Salad with HB egg, sunflower seeds, dressing and side of strawberries

abs are made in the kitchen, 21 day fix meal, 21 day fix, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix meal planning, motivation
2 eggs scrambled with veggies, 1 slice WW toast, side of strawberries

abs are made in the kitchen, 21 day fix dinner, 21 day fix, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix meal planning, motivation
Turkey Tacos with lettuce, tomato, onion, greek yogurt, side salad with dressing











































and from the WATER BAR
abs are made in the kitchen, water bar, lemon water with ginger, 21 day fix, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix meal planning, motivation
lemon water with ginger

and so my final week of the 21 day fix program and I am ready to rock it!!
I got up early today before my family and got my meal plan done!
abs are made in the kitchen, 21 day fix, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix meal planning, motivation

Tomorrow and Tuesday I will grocery shop for some needed items, but to get through Monday I have everything I need. Then it will be time to slice, dice, and finish as much prep work as I can to make my week easier! 
I am trying two new recipes in this plan - clean eating lentil soup, and crustless vegetable quiche.  If we like them I will post the recipes and our thoughts, so be sure to stop by later this week and see what is a brewing in the Horcher kitchen!! 

So there you have it 2 weeks done, and 1 week left and then I will be a 
21 day Fix Graduate!!


abs are made in the kitchen, 21 day fix, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix meal planning, motivation, it takes 21 days to form a habit


If you are interested in learning more about this program or want to take part in a 21 day Fix group please CONTACT ME and I will help you get started on creating your own healthy habits!!

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson



Post a Comment