Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Next stop Motivation...


Many of the people who contact me regarding health and fitness are just like I was - I needed the motivation to get up and go.  Once I started talking to my coach and coming up with a plan for my health and fitness journey I was excited!!

Then once I got started with my first program Chalean Extreme it was really hard for me to find the time to get my exercise in.  Some days I did and some I didn't.  I was a part of a Challenge Group and I saw all the other people in the group posting about their workout they got in that day and I thought well they can do it, why can't I?  


See I needed the motivation to get started, but then I needed the motivation to continue.  Thankfully I had a great support system that was there for me, when I wasn't there for myself.  The other challengers in my group and my coach helped keep me on track.  They were posting everyday about their workout, what they ate, and whether or not they had their Shakeology.  It literally takes a minute to do your daily postings in the group but I kept saying I was too busy to check into the group when in all actuality I was just embarrassed by myself for not keeping up with the rest of the group.  REally I couldn't take 1 minutes of my day to post?    Well guess what that pushed me harder!! I didn't want to be the letdown of the group so I started to  get my workouts in and done and then I too was able to post about my awesome workout.  I started to look at the food I was eating and realized most of the food I thought was healthy was loaded with bad stuff - no wonder I had no energy!! I started slowly eliminating (& buying) all the processed garbage that had become a staple in my pantry.  I was religiously drinking Shakeology daily and never felt better!!


Guess what as time went on I created an amazing habit - I loved to get up early and workout!! It was and still is my own personal "ME TIME" and I am such a happier person when my ME TIME is first thing in the morning working out!! I am in a better mood, I am more patient, I think clearer, I have more energy and I feel FANTASTIC!!


Now looking back I am so happy I decided to take that first step and say yes I want to be a part of a challenge group.  If I hadn't I may not be where I am today!! At the age of 36 I weigh less than I did when I graduated high school and I have the most muscle I have ever had.  By no means am I bulky, I am toned.  Am I exactly how I want to be, no but I will continue to work hard to get to where I want to be.  Rock hard abs are on my list!! 

Are you ready to get started on your own Health and Fitness journey? Maybe you would like more information. Either way CONTACT ME and lets start talking!! My next Challenge Group will be beginning soon!!



Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter
Post a Comment