Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Apricot Granola Cobbler



www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, we eat healthy, we love healthy food, apricot granola cobbler, homemade granola, healthy breakfast ideas, clean eating recipes
You know I love me some healthy food.  
It's good for you.


You know what I love even more? 
When that healthy food tastes good :)




Here's one for you that I got from an issue of Clean Eating Magazine and I changed it up a bit...


www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, we eat healthy, apricot granola cobbler, homemade granola, healthy breakfast ideas, clean eating recipes, healthy recipes, on the go breakfast ideas

Ingredients...
5 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons ginger
1 teaspoon allspice (I make my own - have you tried that?)
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2 cups dried, sulfite-free apricots, unsweetened cut into 1/4 inch cubes

Directions...
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl add oats and spices - mix.
3. Next add in maple syrup and coconut oil and toss well. 
4. Spread granola out on baking sheets. Bake until golden brown about 20-25 minutes. 
5. Remove from oven and let cool. 
6. Once cool add granola mixture, apricots, and coconut flakes together - mix. 
7. Store in airtight storage containers or move onto next step and serve it up!!
8. To serve place 2/3 cup granola in a bowl with 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, and top with 1 cup fresh fruit. 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, we eat healthy, apricot granola cobbler, homemade granola, healthy breakfast ideas, clean eating recipes, healthy recipes, on the go breakfast ideas
This is what it looks like with
granola, yogurt, and I used fresh blueberries!!
Oh my YUM!

If you are following along with the Beachbody color coded portion control containers this recipe is equivalent to 
1 yellow, 1 red, 1 purple, 1 orange
(color coded containers are included in various Beachbody workouts like 
21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Hammer & Chisel)

This is a recipe that can be used for a meal (say breakfast) or a snack!!
It will fill you up and give you energy you need!! 

Choose HEALTHY FOODS to FUEL YOUR BODY!!



www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, we eat healthy, apricot granola cobbler, homemade granola, healthy breakfast ideas, clean eating recipes, healthy recipes, on the go breakfast ideas

If you are interested in more healthy recipes or maybe even learning how to eat healthy CONTACT ME and I can help you get started. I know for me the biggest part of learning how to eat healthy was to have support to help me have the strength to say NO MORE to the bad junk food that use to fill my house!! After that it was all about learning how to change some of my eating habits and from their healthy habits were formed.


Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!

Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach


Post a Comment