Monday, May 26, 2014

Took the Week OFF

It's Monday and well you haven't heard from me in a WEEK!

www.alysonhorcher.com, I love my boss, I'm self employed, work from home, success, motivation, starting fresh, starting over, make your own hoursLast week I decided to take the week off from blogging because well I have that option! Another one of the wonderful advantages of being my own boss is I get to say when I work, how long I work, and what I work on.
I blog because I enjoy it and it helps me share my love of health and fitness. My hope is that there are many out there that find my blog interesting enough to check it out from time to time and I hope that it helps  you in your own health and fitness journey.  I apologize for my absence but honestly here is what the deal was - I needed time to refocus my energy on the good in my life and push out the negative.  I have slowly let negativity start to invade my thoughts and that in turn totally threw me off track. I have been let down and hurt by close friends and family lately and well I was throwing myself my own pity party. Hello I am human too and I have feelings that get hurt. I get down in the dumps. I get off track with my healthy eating. I get off track with my workouts. I let the negativity in and this time it won. 

BUT I am here to shout it out publicly I am done having my pity party and I am done letting others words and actions kill my MOJO.

www.alysonhorcher.com, I love my boss, I'm self employed, work from home, success, motivation, starting fresh, starting over, make your own hours, let go of the things you can't change, passion, turn negatives into positives

What did it take?  

A trip to my happy place to remind me of my dreams 
that I will make my reality!! 

My happy place = THE BEACH!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, I love my boss, I'm self employed, work from home, success, motivation, starting fresh, starting over, make your own hours, let go of the things you can't change, passion, turn negatives into positives

This past weekend away I was reminded how fortunate I am to have the life that I live. I have a great family who loves me for all that I am good and bad, I have one fabulous sister who has always been there for me and I am thankful I had her to look up to my whole life,  I am able to stay home with my kids - raise them and spend my days with them, I am able to run a pretty tight ship household, I am building my own business that I work at my convenience and it is doing something I love - helping others, and I am fortunate to have the opportunity to spend the summers at the beach. Now this list isn't all inclusive - I have so much to be thankful for but tonight this is what's on my mind. 

www.alysonhorcher.com, I love my boss, I'm self employed, work from home, success, motivation, starting fresh, starting over, make your own hours, let go of the things you can't change, passion, turn negatives into positives, faith, trust in GOD

Tonight I challenge you too, to let go of the negativity in your life and embrace all that you have been given. We don't always see what we have as our greatest gift, but in fact is - we were given today to make it great. Tomorrow we will be given another opportunity to do the same. I know it is not always easy and I am not going to try and tell you it will be. What I do know is we can make it better than it was before. 

Will you join me in making it great?  

Let's hold each other accountable and begin anew...

www.alysonhorcher.com, I love my boss, I'm self employed, work from home, success, motivation, starting fresh, starting over, make your own hours, let go of the things you can't change, passion, turn negatives into positives, faith, trust in GOD


Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY LIfe 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson


Post a Comment