Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Detox Shakeology

One of my Favorite websites to go everyday is Teambeachbody.com
I don't go there just because I am a beachbody coach but instead I like going their daily as there is always inspiring transformations to be seen and a ton of tips to help improve your nutrition, your workout, or your overall life.

Today this particular recipe was shared and for me it was absolutely just what I needed.  Today is New Years day 2014 and although I did not over do it last night I still feel drained.  It could be from all the running around during the last week for the holidays, not getting enough sleep, one too many cheats, or who knows what.  Regardless I feel drained!! When I saw this recipe it sounded yummy and when in doubt I reach for my Shakeology!! I always can rest assured that at least one of my meals daily is going to be exactly what I need and Shakeology never disappoints!!  

Detox Shakeology

Ingredients...
¾ cup water
1 cup diced watermelon
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. grated raw ginger root
1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
1 cup ice cubes

Directions...
Place water, watermelon, lemon juice, ginger, 
and ice in blender. Cover; blend until smooth.

It tasted refreshing and gave me the energy I so desperately was needing!!

Enjoy and Cheers to 2014!!



Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - Instagram
Post a Comment