Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Vanilla Latte Shakeology Style

Heaven, I'm in Heaven!!



Not only am I loving the new Vanilla Shakeology but I am LOVING the recipe I tried today for my afternoon snack.  Talk about the best of both worlds - Shakeology and coffee!! I think I have also found a new way to have my morning coffee!! This is so darn good I could drink multiple!! 




Vanilla Latte




1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1 cup brewed coffee, cooled
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 teaspoon pure maple syrup (or raw honey)
Ice to taste

Blend and Serve

If you try this recipe please let me know.  I would love to hear what others have to say too!!


Interested in more information about Shakeology, join my new 10 Day Shakeology Challenge or my 30 Day Shakeology and Clean Eating Group. Not only do you receive some incredible recipes, but you also learn how to eat healthier by eating clean.  I provide you and the other members of the group meal plans, tips, guidance, accountability, and a whole lot more.  If you are interested in learning more about these types of groups - CONTACT ME




Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter
Post a Comment