Wednesday, July 3, 2013

FOCUS T25 Italian Scramble

Today was my first day of trying out the new exercise program FOCUS T25.  I did Alpha Cardio and loved it!  I am all about quick workouts and 25 minutes is right up my alley.  It was intense but it felt great!! 
In my FOCUS T25 package I also received the Get it Done Right Nutrition Guide.  In there I found this fantastic recipe that will surely please your morning appetite!!


Italian Scramble



Ingredients...
2 large eggs
4 large egg whites (1/2 cup)
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
nonstick cooking spray
5 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
1/2 medium tomato, chopped


Directions...
1. Combine eggs, egg whites, and cheese in a medium bowl.
2. Heat medium skillet lightly coated with spray over medium-low heat
3. Add egg mixture cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes
4. Top eggs with basil and tomato

Makes one serving

Enjoy!!

If you try this recipe please let me know, 
I would love to hear others thoughts on it as well.  

Interested in more clean eating recipes, join my next 30 Day Shakeology and Clean Eating Group. Not only do you receive some incredible recipes, but you also learn how to eat healthier by eating clean.  I provide you and the other members of the group meal plans, tips, guidance, accountability, and a whole lot more.  You also have options for adding in exercise too.  If you are interested in learning more about these types of groups - CONTACT ME




Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY LIfe 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson



@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter





Post a Comment