Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Want to Lose Weight and Learn about Healthy Eating?



Whether you have been told you need to lose weight by your doctor or you feel you need to lose weight the key to losing weight and keeping it off is simple - Eat Healthy!!!!  

To help lose weight, you should also add in at least 20 minutes of exercise 6 days a week.  If you are looking for a way to start your journey slowly, one step at a time,  I have the answer for you.  
All you have to do is Keep Reading...

Eating healthy is not just something you do until you lose the weight it is a life long journey.  Once you start eating more healthy you will want to do more and more because of the way it makes you feel.  You figure out how you can have natural energy just by fueling your body with the right foods.  You figure out how you can be happier (not only because you lost weight) again by fueling your body with the right foods.You figure out you LOOK, feel, and are healthier by fueling your body with the right foods. 





So how does one eat healthier? 
Do you know? 


Here is your chance to learn how to eat healthier - 
I will be holding a 30 day Shakeology and Clean Eating Group.  



Do you have 30 days to CHANGE your health, increase your ENERGY, improve DIGESTION, and curb your CRAVINGS?   That is all I ask for is 30 days to let me help you learn about Healthy Eating.  Part of my approach to eating healthy is replacing one meal a day with Shakeology.  What is Shakeology? 
Simply put, it is the healthiest meal of the day.  Shakeology is my life saver!! I am a busy mom who feels like I am being pulled in all types of directions.  My Shakeology is my one meal a day that I don't have to prepare or think about.  I just shake and go - it is really that easy and the most nutritious thing I put into my body the entire day!!!!


In order to be a member of this group you must COMMIT to drinking Shakeology at least once a day for the 30 days of the challenge.  I will be there with you every step of the way. In addition to drinking Shakeology you also have to COMMIT to having an open mind and be ready for CHANGE.  I will share with you all that I have learned about eating Healthier.  There are dozens of useful approaches to eating healthier, however the one I have adopted and find the easiest to fit into my life and makes me feel the best is - Clean Eating.  

What is Clean Eating? Well that and a whole bunch more will be discussed in our group!  




In addition to the 30 Day Shakeology and Clean Eating group I am offering optional participation in a 3 day Shakeology Cleanse.  I have now completed the shakeology cleanse two times and both times I have reaped the rewards.  I am now looking to do it again (recommended to complete the cleanse once every quarter) and want to extend an invitation to those individuals who want a Jump Start to their healthy living journey.  To read more about the Shakeology 3 day Cleanse - CLICK HERE.  


Now you may have already decided you want to be apart of this adventure but I have even more to share with you.  There will be a prize at the end of the 30 Day Challenge for one person in the group.  This person will have actively participated in the group, completed all assignments, and went above and beyond any other challenger.  If by chance there is a tie at the end then we will have then have to look at the tie breaker - Who had the most significant transformation!  The prize,  I guarantee will help you continue your New Healthy lifestyle.  I call this particular prize my Healthy Eating Bible!! 


Now is the time to make the change - COMMIT today and tomorrow you will wake up with a new found feeling!  You will be PROUD of yourself for deciding to take this challenge and join my group. 


This is what you need to do:
1.  Create a FREE Membership on TeamBeachbody.com by using THIS LINK.  
Once you have signed up for your membership I will be YOUR COACH.  Your journey begins with me by your side!!  I am a hands on coach with an open door policy.  It is all about getting fit and healthy the RIGHT way with the RIGHT support.  
2.  Order your Shakeology Home Direct  HERE 
and give me your COMMITMENT to drink Shakeology once a day throughout the 30 days of the challenge.  If you want the BEST price, ask me how you can save 25% off your Shakeology order and any future purchase from BeachBody.  
3.  DECIDE Yes or No if you want to participate in the Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse. 



of course, any questions you have please CONTACT ME.  




You can do this, You have the power to make the decision, Make the decision for CHANGE!!!!  
I have given you the opportunity, it is in your hands...all you have to do now is TAKE IT!!!!                                                                    






Oh and Shakeology has a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee so there is NO excuse not to take part in this challenge.




Looking forward to starting the journey with you!
~Alyson
alysonhorcher.blogspot.com
beachbodycoach.com/alyson
myshakeology.com/alysonh
facebook.com/alysonhorcher


Post a Comment