Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Raspberry-Peach- Mango Smoothie Jar

I am all about snacks and meals that I can fit into a mason jar!! 
When I saw this recipe I am sharing with you today in the Eating Well magazine I knew I could make it into a mason jar recipe!! It was kind of a tight fit but I did it and now I get to share this awesome healthy tasty recipe with YOU!!

Raspberry-Peach- Mango Smoothie Jar


raspberry peach mango smooth jar, healthy snacks, mason jar recipes, clean eating, healthy eating, healthy recipes, clean eating recipes, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, alyson.horcher@facbook.com

Ingredients...
1 cup frozen mango chunks
2/3 cup plain Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup reduced fat milk (I used water in place of the milk)
1 teaspoon vanilla extra

1 teaspoon chia seeds 
1/4 ripe peach, sliced
1/3 cup raspberries
1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes

Directions...
1. In a food processor or blender combine mango, yogurt, milk/water, and vanilla. Blend until smooth
2. Transfer this mixture to a mason jar.
3. Add in chia seeds first and then top with peach, raspberries, and coconut flakes
4. Screw that lid on and save for later or Enjoy right now!! 

raspberry peach mango smooth jar, healthy snacks, mason jar recipes, clean eating, healthy eating, healthy recipes, clean eating recipes, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, alyson.horcher@facbook.com
This makes 1 serving. 

If you are following the color coded containers used in many of the Beachbody nutrition plans this would equal
2 purple
1 red
1 orange

raspberry peach mango smooth jar, healthy snacks, mason jar recipes, clean eating, healthy eating, healthy recipes, clean eating recipes, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, alyson.horcher@facbook.com, I love to eat healthy, I love food


If you are interested in more healthy recipes or maybe even learning how to eat healthy, CONTACT ME and I can help you get started. I know for me the biggest part of learning how to eat healthy was to have support to help me have the strength to say NO MORE to the bad junk food that use to fill my house!! After that it was all about learning how to change some of my eating habits and from their healthy habits were formed.

Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!

Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach

Post a Comment