Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats


Yes, yes....I am still obsessed with Overnight Oats!!

There are so many great recipes out there that I have to keep on trying and creating my own healthy versions.

This recipe today was inspired by a coworker - she saw me with my overnight oats one day and decided to give it a try. Thankfully for her, she found a delish peanut butter cup recipe and shared!! 
My next step was taking that recipe, adding a few changes, and voila....

I give you...

Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats

mason jar recipes, overnight oats, peanut butter cup overnight oats, healthy breakfast ideas, clean eating breakfast ideas, quick healthy breakfasts, meal planning, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com

Ingredients...
2/3 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon - 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (all depends on how much chocolatey taste you like!)
2 teaspoon peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
3/4 cup water
1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips (optional)

Directions... 
Add all ingredients to a mason jar and mix a bit. 
Top with a lid and place in fridge overnight and enjoy the next day either cold or warmed up a bit!! 

Seriously this is a lick your mason jar good recipe!! Enjoy!!

If you are interested in more healthy recipes or maybe even learning how to eat healthy, CONTACT ME and I can help you get started. I know for me the biggest part of learning how to eat healthy was to have support to help me have the strength to say NO MORE to the bad junk food that use to fill my house!! After that it was all about learning how to change some of my eating habits and from their healthy habits were formed.

mason jar recipes, overnight oats, peanut butter cup overnight oats, healthy breakfast ideas, clean eating breakfast ideas, quick healthy breakfasts, meal planning, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com


Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!

Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach

Post a Comment