Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Apple Pie Overnight Oats

Tasty Tuesday is here and I am in love love love with overnight oats in a mason jar! 

apple pie overnight oats, mason jar recipes, meal prepping with mason jars, benefits of  oatmeal, healthy breakfast recipes, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.comI am always try news one, although not all of my creations come out tasting good the few that have I am enjoying!!

Have you tried overnight oats yet? How about making meals in mason jars?
Both are huge hits in my house!! 

What is your favorite oatmeal recipe? 
Lets see if we can do an overnight oats recipe for you!!


Today's recipe comes from one of my favorite breakfasts - oatmeal, apples, and cinnamon. 
Oatmeal is so darn good for you - eating foods like whole oats are good for the heart. BUT, I gotta say making this fiber rich goodness is such a pain!! 
This is how I initially started on my kick of overnight oats - not having to make my oatmeal in the morning!! 

So I guess it was last week I wanted to try my favorite oatmeal recipes but in a mason jar and doing it as overnight oats. I gave it a stab and WOO HOO it turned out awesome! 

I give you...
apple pie overnight oats, mason jar recipes, meal prepping with mason jars, benefits of  oatmeal, healthy breakfast recipes, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com

Apple Pie Overnight Oats

Ingredients...
1/3 cup old fashioned oats
1 teaspoon chia seds
1/2 cup almond milk, skim milk, any milk you choose
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup apple sauce (nothing added, look for natural applesauce) or 1 apple diced
1 tablespoon chopped walnuts (optional)

Directions...
1. Add all ingredients in a bowl/jar (I used a mason jar) except for the walnuts.
2. Mix it up a little and put a lid over the bowl/jar. 
3. Place in fridge overnight.
4. In the morning eat cold or warm up for ~1minute in microwave. Top with walnuts before serving.

Last but not least - ENJOY!!

apple pie overnight oats, mason jar recipes, meal prepping with mason jars, benefits of  oatmeal, healthy breakfast recipes, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com



If you are interested in more healthy recipes or maybe even learning how to eat healthy, CONTACT ME and I can help you get started. I know for me the biggest part of learning how to eat healthy was to have support to help me have the strength to say NO MORE to the bad junk food that use to fill my house!! After that it was all about learning how to change some of my eating habits and from their healthy habits were formed.


Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!


Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach




Post a Comment