Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Vanilla Berry Cup

Vanilla Berry cup, Insanity Max 30, Insanity max 30 nutrition, clean eating snack, healthy snack, healthy kids snack, tasty tuesday, 21 day fix color coded containers, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme
Well it wouldn't be Tuesday without a yummy recipe!! 

Normally I have been only sharing recipes on my facebook page but thought I should drop in here and share with you all too!! 

Today's recipe will not disappoint!!

It is packed with protein & complex carbs to give you that one two punch that you need to fill you up and give you the energy to continue on with your day!!

Plus you have the yummy sweetness of fresh berries!! 


Vanilla Berry cup, Insanity Max 30, Insanity max 30 nutrition, clean eating snack, healthy snack, healthy kids snack, tasty tuesday, 21 day fix color coded containers, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extremeI learned of this recipe from the Insanity Max 30 Nutrition guide. A ton of great recipes in this guide. It comes along with the Insanity Max 30 workout program. 

This recipe totally caught my eye when I was thumbing through the guide. I personally love plain Greek yogurt with fresh fruit but never thought to add in this recipes secret ingredient....

Vanilla Extract!

and so I share with you today


Vanilla Berry Cup

www.alysonhorcher.com, Vanilla Berry cup, Insanity Max 30, Insanity max 30 nutrition, clean eating snack, healthy snack, healthy kids snack, tasty tuesday, 21 day fix color coded containers, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme

Ingredients...
3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1/2 cup fresh blackberries
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

Directions...
1. Combine yogurt and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well.
2. Top with raspberries and blackberries
ENJOY!

Now if you want to make life even easier - get those cute mason jars and add your Greek Yogurt, vanilla extract, then berries. Screw that jar lid on and refrigerate. When you are ready to serve - shake it up in the jar and eat or empty from jar into a bowl. I am all for easy so I now eat right from the mason jar. 

The mason jars are super convenient for meal prepping and look super cute!! 


www.alysonhorcher.comThis recipe makes 1 serving and if using the color coded portion control containers (portion fix, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, etc.) it is equal to 
1 red and 1 purple!! 


If you are interested in more healthy recipes or maybe even learning how to eat healthy, CONTACT ME and I can help you get started. I know for me the biggest part of learning how to eat healthy was to have support to help me have the strength to say NO MORE to the bad junk food that use to fill my house!! After that it was all about learning how to change some of my eating habits and from their healthy habits were formed.


Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!


Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach
Post a Comment