Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Grilled Honey Lime Chicken

Have I ever told you how much I LOVE food?

Well if, then let me tell you - I LOVE FOOD!! 


www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, I love food, healthy recipes, meal planning, clean eating

I prefer it to taste good and ideally healthy too.



www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, I love food, healthy recipes, meal planning, clean eating, you don't have to eat less you just have to eat right
Also I love finding new recipes or taking old recipes and making a healthier version. I have taken mostly all of our favorite family recipes and made them healthier. I figured if they still looked the same and had the same name it would be an easier transition for my family (sometimes that worked and sometimes it didn't). Most of the healthier versions tasted soooo much better - the flavors would pop in your mouth!! Anyway, I digress -  I am here to share with you a new recipe I am adding to my recipe box.


www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, I love food, healthy recipes, meal planning, clean eating, you don't have to eat less you just have to eat right, king of the grillWhat is so great about this recipe is it is healthy, tastes great, and MY HUSBAND COOKS IT!! 
This recipe calls for you to grill the chicken and well I have no clue how to work our grill and so it is the perfect excuse to get my hubby cooking! 


                                          Grilled Honey Lime Chicken


www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, I love food, healthy recipes, meal planning, clean eating, you don't have to eat less you just have to eat right, grilled honey lime chicken
as you can see we had this with
green beans and a quinoa and brown rice medley


Ingredients...
6 medium boneless and skinless chicken breasts
juice from 2 limes
1/2 cup honey
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cumin

Directions...

1. Add all the ingredients except the chicken in a sealable plastic bag. Mix contents around
2. Add chicken and mix around
3. Marinate for at least an hour but for best flavor, marinate overnight.
4. When you are ready to cook, fire up the grill!! Preheat for a good 10 minutes. 
5. When grill is ready, cook chicken for 8-10 minutes per side or until cooked through. 
6. Remove from grill - serve - and enjoy!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, I love food, healthy recipes, meal planning, clean eating, you don't have to eat less you just have to eat right, grilled honey lime chicken, people who love to eat are always the best people


Interested in learning more about how Healthy eating 
can help you look and feel your best? 

Ask me about my healthy eating support and accountability groups where I teach you how to eat healthy, share more delicious recipes, meal planning tips, and best of all help you learn how to make this part of your lifestyle!! 

Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!


Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach



Post a Comment