Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ultimate Reset Quinoa Salad

Tasty Tuesday and oh my do I have a tasty recipe to share with you today!!

If you had been following me the past few weeks you know I was doing the Ultimate Reset. This program has taught me so much and I will continue to share with you my journey (be on the lookout for Week 3 Recap later this week!). But for now…let’s talk FOOD!!

Delicious, nutritious, wholesome FOOD!!

My menu has been full of tasty recipes from the Ultimate Reset. The recipe I am sharing with you today comes from this program, the Ultimate Reset!!

NOTE: THIS RECIPE calls for COOKED QUINOA and also has a MARINATE TIME!!

Here you go…

Ultimate Reset Quinoa Salad

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, ultimate reset, quinoa salad, ultimate reset recipes, healthy salads

Ingredients….
1/2 cup COOKED quinoa
1/2 medium tomato, diced
1/2 medium cucumber, diced
2 tablespoons pitted kalamata olives, chopped (oh my these olives are so darn tasty!!)
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons finely chopped mint leaves (I leave these out - I like it better without)
1 tablespoon EVOO
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Himalayan salt; to taste
1 teaspoon Bragg Liquid Aminos

Directions….
Combine quinoa, tomato, cucumber, and olives in medium bowl
Combine EVOO, salt, lemon juice, and Liquid Aminos
Pour EVOO mixture over quinoa mixture and toss.
Gently fold in parsley and mint
Cover and let marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours before serving. 
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, ultimate reset, quinoa salad, ultimate reset recipes, healthy salads

Last step of course it to enjoy!!

I have had this Quinoa salad for lunch, for a snack, and for dinner. I have eaten it at home or on the go (if you eat it on the go, don’t forget your FORK!)
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, ultimate reset, quinoa salad, ultimate reset recipes, healthy salads
Had this for lunch today with slices of Avocado.
Sometimes instead of avocado I'll top with hummus!!
(and why am I making a duck face - I DON'T KNOW!!)
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the latest recipe I have to share!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!!

Interested in learning more about how Healthy eating can help you look and feel your best? 
Ask me about my healthy eating support and accountability groups where I teach you how to eat healthy, share more delicious recipes, meal planning tips, and best of all help you learn how to make this part of your lifestyle!! 

Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!

Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach
Post a Comment