Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Zucchini Cashew Soup

I love Zucchini and I love Cashews but together in a soup? 
Hmmm.....I wasn't so sure! I came upon this recipe from the Ultimate Reset nutrition guide. 
I figured I should at least try the recipe and worse case scenario, I don't like it. 
Well thank goodness that wasn't the case because I loved it. I loved it so much I wanted to share the recipe with you all!! I hope you enjoy as much as I did!! 


Zucchini Cashew Soup
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, Ultimate Reset recipes, healthy soups, zucchini cashew soup, zucchini recipes, soups with zucchini

Ingredients....
1 ounce raw cashews (17 cashews)
1 1/2 cups water, divided use
1 1/2 medium zucchinis, cut into chunks
Himalayan salt, to taste
Optional: herbal seasoning blend like fresh basil or dill

Directions...
1. Soak cashews in 1/2 cup water for 1 hour.
2. While cashews are soaking, bring 1 cup water to boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add zucchini and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Drain. Set Aside. 
3. Place cashews (with water), zucchini, salt, and seasoning blend (if desired) in a blender or food processor {I used a food processor}.
4. Blend ingredients until smooth.
5. Heat soup, if desired {I did - tasted so much  more amazing when warm}. If heating use a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook, stirring frequently for 4 to 5 minutes or until hot. Do not boil. 

Perk of the Recipe:  You can prepare this recipe (a batch or two) in advance, so that when you are ready to eat, all you need to do is HEAT!



Interested in learning more about how Healthy eating can help you look and feel your best? 
Ask me about my healthy eating support and accountability groups where I teach you how to eat healthy, share more delicious recipes, meal planning tips, and best of all help you learn how to make this part of your lifestyle!! 

Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!


Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach

Post a Comment