Tuesday, October 6, 2015

MICROGREEN SALAD

Tasty Tuesday here and my oh my do I have a killer salad recipe to share with you!! 
This salad totally fills me up each and every time!!  

This is by far my favorite recipe from the Ultimate Reset!! Plus it looks pretty too with all the fabulous veggie colors!!


MICROGREEN SALAD
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, microgreen salad, healthy salad, clean eating salads, ultimate reset recipes, eat good feel good look good

What is also great about this recipe is you can easily prep it ahead of time which allows you to take it on the road with you, to work, vacation, wherever you need to go!! {Note: if prepping ahead of tie you may want to keep the tomato and cucumber separate from the rest of the salad until you are ready to eat it. Both of these can make the salad more "wet" than you may like}. 

Another perk of this salad...totally healthy!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, microgreen salad, healthy salad, clean eating salads, ultimate reset recipes, eat good feel good look good


Interested in learning more about how Healthy eating can help you look and feel your best? 
Ask me about my healthy eating support and accountability groups where I teach you how to eat healthy, share more delicious recipes, meal planning tips, and best of all help you learn how to make this part of your lifestyle!! 

Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!

Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach
Post a Comment