Thursday, September 24, 2015

Ultimate Reset Week 1 Recap

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, ultimate reset, ultimate reset phase 1 reclaim, a healthy body starts from the inside

Ahh the Ultimate Reset has begun and I can't believe I am already on Day 8 today!! 
This also means today marks the official end of my first phase of the Ultimate reset, RECLAIM phase, and I am now onto the RELEASE phase!! 


www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, ultimate reset, ultimate reset phase 1 reclaim, a healthy body starts from the inside, ultimate reset phase 2 release

A few thoughts on my first week of the reset:
1. I struggled the first few days with caffeine and sugar withdrawal! My head hurt so bad and I was extremely sluggish. I was also extremely moody!
2. I was pleasantly surprised on how fulfilled I was by the food I was eating. Some recipes I didn't care for but I would say 99% of the recipes were fabulous!! I even ate salmon or should I say I devoured the salmon (and I am not a fish eater!!)
3. It is very time consuming prepping all the many different recipes so I have learned to make larger batches to use at other times of the week. 
4. Ending the first phase I am feeling much lighter and my usual bloated belly is slowly diminishing - yay! No more feeling uncomfortable when I put on my jeans which is a plus. 
5. I am missing my workouts and my morning coffee - I Love coffee!!
6. The supplements are not bad at all, well maybe for the alkalinize but I simply mix and chug!

With all the being said, I am very happy with where I am today in my journey!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, ultimate reset, ultimate reset phase 1 reclaim, a healthy body starts from the inside



I have been asked why I am doing the Ultimate Reset and here it goes...
The reason why I am doing the reset is I have always been curious about the Reset but I was in a situation where I really didn't want to lose any more weight and most reseters lose a ton of weight. Now that I gained 15 pounds back (another story) it was time to give it a go. I have been putting it off since the end of July and I had to do it now or I would be afraid of chickening out!! 
I want to see if this can help me get out of this funk Ive been in for a year+ now. I want to see what making my body as healthy as it can be on the inside do for me. I have been leading a healthy lifestyle for quite some time now but I think there are some things in my life that need adjusting. Ive had a ton of problems with fatigue and bloating and the reset is suppose to help with those too. So far bloating is gone and I hope getting rid of the fatigue will come soon too!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, ultimate reset, ultimate reset phase 1 reclaim, a healthy body starts from the inside

More to come as I continue through the next 2 phases....

Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 

how to live a 

FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 

and we will do it 

TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach

Post a Comment