Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Easy Chicken Noodle Soup

Well hello there!! How have you been? 
School is back in session and so I am back to my more "regular" schedule and it feels oh sooo good!! I love routine, this is where I thrive!! 

So a few weeks ago on my facebook timeline I posted a picture of a fabulous soup I made and I promised I would get the recipe out to those who wanted it. Well here it is...trust me it is well worth the wait!!

This recipe is for the Easy Chicken Noodle Soup from the FIXATE cookbook by Autumn Calabrese!!  Now most of the recipe is exactly as it states in the FIXATE cookbook but I added in a few ingredients here and there.  

Here you go...


EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP


www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, easy chicken noodle soup, clean chicken noodle soup, healthy chicken noodle soup, soup kids will eat, fixate recipes

2 teaspoons EVOO
1/2 chopped onion
2 cups celery (~ 4 medium stalks)
3 garlic cloves, minced
6 cups chicken broth
4 cups chopped grilled skinless chicken breast
1 1/2 cups sliced carrots (~ 3 medium)
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 1/4 cups dry whole wheat pasta
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped

Directions...
1. Heat Oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add onion, garlic, and celery; cook stirring frequently for 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent (be sure not to burn the garlic). 
3. Add broth, chicken, carrots, oregano, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Add pasta and heat on low for 10 minutes. 
4. Add cilantro before serving.
and of course last but not least....ENJOY!


This recipe comes from the FIXATE cookbook created by Autumn Calabrese who is also the creator of the 21 Day Fix program along with 21 Day Fix Extreme!! These programs are both incredible and have not only helped me get my nutrition on track but have helped many others do the same. In addition these programs have helped jump start many healthy lifestyles with great weight loss results!! If you are looking to drop pounds, get healthy, and fit the 21 Day Fix is a great program to start! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, FIXATE, Easy chicken noodle soup, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, healthy eating, healthy living, healthy recipes, 21 day fix recipes, clean eating, 21 day fix approved recipes, eat healthy feel great, 21 day fix challenge group, 21 day fix support and accountability group, 21 day fix health and fitness group

Not ready to add in exercise yet? No worries!! Let's stick to healthy eating!! Ask me about my healthy eating support and accountability groups where I teach you how to eat healthy, share more delicious recipes, meal planning tips, and best of all help you learn how to make this part of your lifestyle!! 

Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!



Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 

how to live a 

FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 

and we will do it 

TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach

Post a Comment