Monday, February 2, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme is HERE!!

Today is the day the 
21 Day Fix EXTREME will be released!!



Are you on my list of those to notify? If not - get on it now 
---->alysonhorcher@gmail.com

I don't know about you but I am extremely excited about this release!!

Last February the 21 day Fix made its debut in the health and fitness world and knocked the socks off of so many....not to mention the pounds and inches!! The 30 minute workouts combined with easy to follow nutrition and portion control quickly became a top seller and produced some amazing results along the way. For me personally, it was the missing piece to my nutrition. Sure, I was eating clean, but I wasn’t eating the right AMOUNTS of food and the proper BALANCE of carbs/protein/healthy fat/veggies/fruits. I still had that little pooch that just didn’t seem to go away, and this was the program that helped it disappear! I saw results after my first round...21 days is all it took. I also have a ton of clients who also experienced killer results from the 21 Day Fix and are not proud to call themselves Fix graduates! I have continued since last February to follow the 21 day fix nutrition plan because it WORKS!!


Now the option is available for those of us who are ready to take out health and fitness up a notch with the 21 Day Fix EXTREME!!! 
um hello this is TODAY!!
We now have access to the latest and greatest from Autumn Calabrese, creator of the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix EXTREME!

Do you have an event to get ready for? Or need crazy results in just 3 weeks?

You will work, but 21 Day Fix EXTREME will get you there!

Ready to Get Shredded with ME?
oh and did I mention Autumn Calabrese is a National Bikini Competitor in addition to a being Celebrity Fitness Trainer!!

The 21 Day Fix EXTREME keeps the idea of simple eating but dials it up a notch with more focused nutrition and with extreme fitness. Shred up and shed off those final pounds and get ready for you 6 pack, your toned arms, and toned legs!!

Whatever Healthy looks like to you, here is your opportunity to get there!!

Here is a sneak peak into what you receive with this program:
21 Day Countdown to Competition nutrition plan i
21 Day Fix Extreme Nutrition Plan
7 workouts to keep different muscle groups guessing (workouts are 30 minutes in length)
Modifier if you need it

The containers are the same as in the original 21 Day Fix but in different amounts designed for EXTREME results. There are 2 different meal plans: One is the bikini competition diet and the other is more strict than the original 21 Day Fix menu plan. For this plan, no treats are allowed. It is suggested that you start with the 21 Day Fix and then move to the 21 Day Fix Extreme.




NOW is your time to Dial it up a Notch and join me in the 
21 Day Fix Extreme Adventure!!

You have the opportunity to get your hands on the 21 Day Fix Extreme FIRST, all you need to do is get in contact with me ASAP!! You also have the option of enrolling in my Feb. 9th 21 Day Fix Extreme Test Group where we will also focus on getting through the program together but also provide that often missing piece of support, accountability and inspiration!!

I am now accepting applications for my Feb. 9th 21 Day Fix Extreme Test Group!! See below!!



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
Post a Comment