Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Veggie Stir Fry

www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle

The recipe I am sharing today is inspired by my quest to find meat free meals we as a family can eat during the Season of Lent!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyleI got the following recipe from the 3-Day Refresh program guide booklet.
and added a little bit extra seasoning!! This recipe is also my go to meal during the Refresh as well!


Fresh ingredients, herbs, and very little time to prep and cook make this a FAVORITE of mine!

www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle
Ingredients...
1/2 teaspoon EVOO
1/2 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1/2 cup green beans (I have also used asparagus & broccoli. Picture above has asparagus!)
1/2 cup sliced fresh carrot
1/2 cup sliced fresh red bell pepper
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon 21 Day Fix All Purpose Seasoning Mix
2 tablespoons organic vegetable broth

Directions...
1. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
2. Add in garlic and ginger and stir ~1-2 minutes or until fragrant (this is one of the best smells!!)
3. Add green beans, carrots, bell pepper, salt, seasoning mix, and broth 
4. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until veggies are tender-crisp!!
Enjoy!! 

Now I know many people think eating healthy is super expensive, but in fact everything can be super expensive. I have found if I plan my meals ahead of time, If I make a like, If I shop around, I can save a ton of money and still eat super healthy. 

If you would like more of my money saving tips on living a healthy lifestyle or recipes please follow me on my website or via Facebook!

I also offer 30 day Clean Eating and Shakeology groups to help you get started on your own healthy lifestyle journey. Not everyone is ready to take the plunge with both exercise and nutrition so this is my way of helping lessen the load a bit and focusing on only one area!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, you can't out exercise a bad diet

Now is the time to learn how to live a 

FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY LIfe 
and we will do it 

TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach



Post a Comment