Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year New ME in 2015 Health and Fitness Group

Get Ready, Here it comes...
www.alysonhorcher.com, New Year New Me Health and Fitness group, 2015 resolutions, get healthy in 2015, get fit in 2015, fitness, nutrition, accountability, support
soon we will be saying goodbye to 2014 and welcoming in 2015!!

No matter what happened over the last 12 months of 2014, it is time to put it behind you. The New Year is a time for New Beginnings. In my opinion every day is a time for new beginnings but the New Year gets us all excited to do better and become better. Whether we are looking to make a career change, buy a house, have a baby, save for a special vacation or home project, quit smoking, or my favorite LOSE WEIGHT and EAT HEALTHY most of us come up with our List of Resolutions for the New Year.
www.alysonhorcher.com, New Year New Me Health and Fitness group, 2015 resolutions, get healthy in 2015, get fit in 2015, fitness, nutrition, accountability, support

Well I want to help you in 2015 with those resolutions of yours!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, New Year New Me Health and Fitness group, 2015 resolutions, get healthy in 2015, get fit in 2015, fitness, nutrition, accountability, support


Anyone have Lose Weight or Eat Healthy on their New Years Resolutions list?


www.alysonhorcher.com, New Year New Me Health and Fitness group, 2015 resolutions, get healthy in 2015, get fit in 2015, fitness, nutrition, accountability, support

What if I told you 2015 could be your last year for those 2 resolutions? 

REALLY!! I am serious and I am proof it can happen!! 
Here is the proof...
2012 I made a resolution to feel like myself again which included exercising and eating healthier. I also took it a step further and said I wanted to teach my children to do the same.

I started off 2012 with this intent of exercising and eating healthier and I did good for about 2 weeks into January. Guess what happened next?!?! LIFE!!
Something came up, I was tired, I didn't have time, Eating healthy is too expensive, blah blah blah. You know all the excuses creep in and then we are left where we began!! Well I sunk back into my old bad habits until later in February 2012 when I was reading a friends' post on facebook. She was talking about exercising and eating healthy but she was also talking about accountability and motivation. I thought - really? how the heck can I get all this and not have to pay out the wazoo....well I didn't have to pay out the wazoo and by signing up for this group she was talking about I have now been living a healthier lifestyle almost 3 years later!! 

The missing piece for me was Support and Accountability!! These Health and Fitness Groups offer these two pieces plus so much more and that my friends is how myself and many others have now been able to stay on the Healthy Living bandwagon!!



www.alysonhorcher.com, New Year New Me Health and Fitness group, 2015 resolutions, get healthy in 2015, get fit in 2015, fitness, nutrition, accountability, support, chalean extreme, shakeology, clean eating, healthy, strong, confident, Turbofire, Focus T25, 21 day fix, Les Mills Combat, Les Mills Pump, P90x3, PiYo
20 pounds lighter and 20+ inches lost
but feeling fit is the best Reward of all!!

I am proof my friends 
YOU CAN TAKE LOSE WEIGHT and EAT HEALTHY off 
those New Years Resolutions lists....
www.alysonhorcher.com, New Year New Me Health and Fitness group, 2015 resolutions, get healthy in 2015, get fit in 2015, fitness, nutrition, accountability, support, commit to you, commit to your health
It is totally possible but YOU have to be COMMITTED to making a few changes!! 
Trust me I am one who does NOT like CHANGE!!
The way I work when change is necessary is taking it one step at a time and slowly integrating the change. This way of making a change is more successful because over time you build HABITS and in this case HEALTHY HABITS!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, healthy habits, New Year New Me Health and Fitness group, 2015 resolutions, get healthy in 2015, get fit in 2015, fitness, nutrition, accountability, support

So how exactly am I going to help you do this?
Keep Reading...

This group will be the way of making a change that you stick with long after the first two weeks of January are over!

Often you will see Fitness equipment for sale on the Internet by either the end of January or beginning of February. People want to make the changes but unfortunately most do not because they lack the two key pieces I spoke of before....Support and Accountability!! 

Many feel they can do it all themselves but the reality is when you have someone by your side supporting you, motivating you, inspiring you, holding you accountable you are much more successful. Don't believe me? Don't worry I didn't believe it at first either. I was a skeptic but here I am living proof almost 3 years later that these health and fitness groups are the way to go. I lost 20 pounds and 20+ inches and I have kept it off. How? by being a part of these challenges! No joke, this is what I do and I love it. No more yo-yo dieting, no more starving. 

SUPPPORT & ACCOUNTABILITY...
As your Beachbody coach (a.k.a Health and Fitness coach) I will help you set realistic and measurable goals and we will work together to achieve them one day at a time. As a member of the group I will mentor you through a Beachbody fitness program and help you transform your life into one that is healthier, more energetic and confident. You will be surrounded by other people who want to do the same and never feel like you are alone in your struggles. You will have the ability to workout on your own in your home. No gym, no drive time, no working your schedule around the gym's schedule - it is all about YOU!! You get to decide when and where and I will hold you accountable to getting it done so YOU can achieve amazing results. 

EXERCISE and HEALTHY EATING...
We will not only exercise but we will learn how to eat to fuel our bodies properly. Did you know 80% of weight loss and maintaining your weight comes from your nutrition? You can workout like its your job but if you are not eating and drinking properly then all of that hard work may well be not worth it. I am NOT talking about dieting, I am talking about changes that will last a lifetime. So my job is going to be to teach you how to not diet, but how to create a healthy lifestyle with whole nutritious foods. 

SHAKEOLOGY...
Not a protein shake or a weight loss shake or a temporary fix. I will be honest, I was skeptic! I had never drank a protein shake or meal replacement before Shakeology. I didn't see the value or the investment in my health as necessary. But I gave it 30 days and much to my surprise I had more energy, I didn't have my mid afternoon slump, I had less cravings for sweets and I was staying on track because it was 1 meal each day I didn't have to think about. Plus I am now saving money by not having to buy food for one particular meal!! Sometimes I even have 2 Shakeology's a day!! Shakeology was quick, convenient, easy to grab and go and I was having more success with my nutrition because if I was out and about instead of grabbing fast food I had my shake. If I was running late in the morning instead of a coffee and muffin at the gas station it was Shakeology! I was saving myself from all the little things that previously threw me off!

Plus it was nutrition that I wasn't getting before. I was healthier, I performed better with my workouts and now it's my daily multivitamin. Truly my mindset has changed to a health shake and never a weight loss or protein shake!

www.alysonhorcher.com, New Year New Me Health and Fitness group, 2015 resolutions, get healthy in 2015, get fit in 2015, fitness, nutrition, accountability, support
Lots of yummy recipes to make with Shakeology


Ready to make the commitment to yourself that you are worth it?

www.alysonhorcher.com, New Year New Me Health and Fitness group, 2015 resolutions, get healthy in 2015, get fit in 2015, fitness, nutrition, accountability, support, make choices, make changes, change is good



I invite you to join my New Year New ME in 2015 Health and Fitness Group where we will focus on YOU by providing 
Accountability, Motivation, Support, Fitness, Meal Planning, and Healthy Tips.  The group will be held in my online Facebook group. This is not a public group so you have to register in order to join!! 

Make 2015 your best year yet!!

Welcome in 2015 knowing this is your year to get healthy and fit.  
www.alysonhorcher.com, New Year New Me Health and Fitness group, 2015 resolutions, get healthy in 2015, get fit in 2015, fitness, nutrition, accountability, support


If you have questions about the New Year New ME in 2015 Health and Fitness Group, I encourage you to contact me. It's okay if you ask questions and decide it's not your thing! At least you will know that you explored your options!!

Otherwise for those who are ready to make the commitment to themselves please register below 
and then get ready for an adventure like never before because this time you are saying goodbye to those stubborn pounds and bad eating habits!!



Now is the time to learn how to live a 

FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!



Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.









alysonhorcher@gmail.com
teambeachbody.com/alysonh
myshakeology.com/alysonh
facebook.com/alyson.horcher
Post a Comment