Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Peanutty Peanut Butter Squares

So I have this recipe book that I am in love with it!! It has given me so many new ideas of what to make and guess what they are all HEALTHY!!  Tasty Tuesday hit the Horcher house today with this fabulous new recipe from the FIXATE cookbook. 

First though let me ask you this...
do you like Peanut butter? 

This dessert recipe is for my peanut butter loving friends!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, FIXATE cookbook, clean eating, healthy eating, peanut butter recipes, peanutty peanut butter squares, healthy recipes, clean eating recipes, 21 day fix approved dessert, 21 day fix approved recipes, peanut butter

My husband laughed at me when I told him I was making a healthy dessert...He asked "Can dessert be Healthy?"...well yes, yes Dessert can be Healthy!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, FIXATE cookbook, clean eating, healthy eating, peanut butter recipes, peanutty peanut butter squares, healthy recipes, clean eating recipes, 21 day fix approved dessert, 21 day fix approved recipes, peanut butter, life is short eat dessert first

Let me share with you...
 Peanutty Peanut Butter Squares!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, FIXATE cookbook, clean eating, healthy eating, peanut butter recipes, peanutty peanut butter squares, healthy recipes, clean eating recipes, 21 day fix approved dessert, 21 day fix approved recipes, peanut butter, nom nom nom 

Ingredients...

1 1/2 cups all natural smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs (at room temperature)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda, gluten free

Directions...

1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Lightly coat 8×8-inch baking pan with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine peanut butter, honey, extract, eggs, and baking soda in a large bowl; mix well.
4. Evenly spread batter into prepared pan. Smooth top with a spatula.
5. Bake 20 to 23 minutes. Squares may be a little soft when coming out of the oven, but they will continue to cook.
6. Cool. Cut into squares.

Makes 16 servings.
Did I tell you this is also a 21 Day Fix approved recipes so for all you 21 Day Fix fans out there this is equal to 1 YELLOW and 2.5 TEASPOON. (1 serving is 1 bar)

I gotta tell you these Peanutty PB squares were a hit with the entire family!! This is for sure a recipe I will be keeping handy and repeating in the near future!! I had my son coming back and asking for more and searching the fridge to find where I "hid" the bars. (I didn't hide them by the way, he just had to look for them!) I am thinking this will be a great to add to my son's lunch for school!! YAY!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, FIXATE cookbook, clean eating, healthy eating, peanut butter recipes, peanutty peanut butter squares, healthy recipes, clean eating recipes, 21 day fix approved dessert, 21 day fix approved recipes, peanut butter, I really regret eating healthy said no one ever, eating healthy inspiration

This recipe comes from the FIXATE cookbook created by Autumn Calabrese who is also the creator of the 21 Day Fix program along with 21 Day Fix Extreme!! The FIXATE cookbook is a great supplement to your Fix programs as it helps adapt the portion controlled eating within the FIX nutrition guides by sharing some great new recipe combos that won't leave you missing out on some favorite comfort foods!! 
Also included are Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, and Vegetarian recipes. 

The FIX programs are both incredible and have not only helped me get my nutrition on track but have helped many others do the same. In addition these programs have helped jump start many healthy lifestyles with great weight loss results!! If you are looking to drop pounds, get healthy, and fit the 21 Day Fix is a great program to start! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, www.facebook.com/alyson.horcher, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, FIXATE cookbook, clean eating, healthy eating, peanut butter recipes, peanutty peanut butter squares, healthy recipes, clean eating recipes, 21 day fix approved dessert, 21 day fix approved recipes, peanut butter, I really regret eating healthy said no one ever, eating healthy inspiration, health and fitness group, challenge group, support and accountability group

To help others get started on their healthy lifestyle journey, to get back on the wagon, or even dial their already healthy lifestyle up a notch I run monthly support and accountability groups focusing on fitness and nutrition.  We talk about exercise, nutrition, meal planning, resisting temptations, and more but best of all is the accountability piece of the group which will help you stick to your health and fitness goals!!
 
Interested in joining my next group or learning more? Fill out this registration application HERE!!

Not ready to add in exercise yet? No worries!! Let's stick to healthy eating!! Ask me about my healthy eating support and accountability groups where I teach you how to eat healthy, share more delicious recipes, meal planning tips, and best of all help you learn how to make this part of your lifestyle!! 


Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!


Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 

how to live a 

FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 

and we will do it 

TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach
Post a Comment