Monday, April 14, 2014

Planning no Matter what Day it is

Well most of you know Sunday I spent the day at PiYo certification (more to come on this another day) which meant my normal Sunday activity of Meal Planning did not happen. When I got home all I wanted to do was hang with my family for a little and then I collapsed early BUT I did not start my day TODAY without having a plan - WHY? because I know if I don't have a plan then I am more likely to give into TEMPTATIONS!!!! ahhhhhh!!! 

Food temptations, how to stay on track with healthy eating, how to stay on track


So this morning first thing I did was make my meal plan. I am using up what is in my fridge and only have to go the grocery store for a few items (mainly because we are having an Easter Egg Hunt at our house later in the week).

I have to tell you, I didn't always meal plan and I wish I would have learned about it earlier in life because it makes life so much easier!! Making a meal plan is not only a great way to get/keep yourself on track with healthy eating
one healthy meal at a time, healthy eating, healthy eating quotes

but also saves a TON OF MONEY!! Hello anyone who knows me knows I am very passionate about these two things!

I am sharing my meal plan with you not because you care what I eat but because I hope to help someone else out there who was like me and needed direction but had no clue where to go. I would be more than happy to help you get started!! I learned how to do it and so if you too want to learn, let me know

meal planning, planning is key, meal plan to stay healthy, meal plan to get healthy

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson







Post a Comment