Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cinnamon Apple Muffins

Clean Cinnamon Apple Muffins, clean eating, healthy eating, clean desserts, clean muffin recipes, healthy snacks, clean snacks

Here we are again, another week and another 
Fabulous, Tasty, and Clean recipe to share with you all!

I don't know how many people actually look at my posts 
but for those that do I have to say 

YOU WANT TO TRY THIS RECIPE!! 
It is scrump-didly-umptious!!


Clean Cinnamon Apple Muffins, clean eating, healthy eating, clean desserts, clean muffin recipes, healthy snacks, clean snacks
clean eating style
Ingredients...
2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 egg whites
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1 medium apple, peeled and well chopped
1 tablespoon cinnamon

Directions...
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a medium mixing bowl, blend flour, baking soda, chopped apples, and cinnamon.
3. In a large mixing bowl whisk together egg whites, honey, oil, milk, and applesauce.
4. Mix dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients and mix well
5. Fill lined muffin tins with mixture and place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through
Clean Cinnamon Apple Muffins, clean eating, healthy eating, clean desserts, clean muffin recipes, healthy snacks, clean snacks6. Let cool and serve

As most of you know I like to make recipes that not only my husband and I will enjoy but also my kids. All approved so this recipe is going in the recipe box!!



It was a rainy windy day here so my kids and I spent some time watching movies, playing games, and COOKING! I love to get them involved with however I can. Here is a glimpse into some of what we made - We the Cinnamon apple muffins, waffles, and this other egg bowl thing (will post this one soon too!) All were clean eating recipes because not only do I want to eat healthy but I want my family to as well!

Clean Cinnamon Apple Muffins, clean eating, healthy eating, clean desserts, clean muffin recipes, healthy snacks, clean snacks, clean waffles, clean breakfast recipes

If you are interested in more healthy recipes for you and/or your family please feel free to check out my Eat Clean Recipes section. Also if you are interested in cleaning up your eating habits or getting started eating healthier feel free to CONTACT ME and possibly be a member in my next healthy eating group. I know for me the biggest part of learning how to eat healthy was to have support to help me have the strength to say NO MORE to the bad junk food that use to fill my house!! After that it was all about learning how to change some of my eating habits and from their healthy habits were formed.  Let me help you do the same!! 


Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson





Post a Comment