Thursday, April 17, 2014

Agua Fresca Strawberry Shakeology

Ahhh this week I have been reliving my moments on the S.S. Beachbody!! What a fantastic time I had!! One of the perks on the ship was we had the opportunity to do live workouts with some celebrity trainers like Shaun T, Tony Horton, and Autumn Calabrese.
Autumn Calabrese, 21 day Fix, 21 day fix workouts, S.S. Beachbody Cruise, shakeology, strawberry shakeology recipes, agua fresca, healthy recipes, clean eating, clean eating recipes, clean eating shakes, healthy shakes
working out with Autumn on the cruise
Hello, she is the creator of the 21 Day Fix!!
Another perk was after every workout there was a Shakeology Bar!! Um Hello, my favorite drink...my favorite meal...and now someone else was making it for me? SOLD!! I overindulged in Shakeology that is FOR SURE!!

What was also nice about this shakeology bar was there were recipes that were used that quite honestly I would not have tried.  One in particular AGUA FRESCA!! See this recipe is make with cucumbers and at the time I didn't know what was in it but all I knew is I loved it!! When I found out the recipe had cucumbers I couldn't believe it - huh, who would have thought to include cucumbers!!
Well thankfully the Shakeology gurus did and now I have that same awesome recipe to share with you!!


AGUA FRESCA SHAKEOLOGY
Alyson Horcher, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach, Autumn Calabrese, 21 day Fix, 21 day fix workouts, S.S. Beachbody Cruise, shakeology, strawberry shakeology recipes, agua fresca, healthy recipes, clean eating, clean eating recipes, clean eating shakes, healthy shakes, Tony Horton, Shaun T, Insanity, Focus T25, P90x, P90x3
yep that's me!!

1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
¾ cup water (or club soda - personally I used water)
½ medium cucumber, peeled, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Ice, if desired
Blend and Enjoy!!

For the best taste experience, use a blender and add ice. The more ice, the thicker it gets. Feel free to use any kind of milk or milk substitute (almond, rice, or coconut milk)—the more milk, the creamier it gets! and get ready for this, my shake is equal to 5 plates of salad for a whopping 146 Calories! 
Now I don't calorie count, personally it's not for me, but I can tell you without counting calories I have been able to stay at the same weight (which was below my goal) for a year and a half now.

Want to know one of my secrets for this continued success?
SHAKEOLOGY!!!!

shakeology, why is shakeology good for you, is shakeology good for you, what is in shakeology, benefits of shakeology, how to get natural energyHow do you get your nutrients? I CONDENSE mine!
I once lacked ENERGY and lived off coffee all day long. Now, I start my day POWER PACKED with nutrients. Fueling my body the best way I can!! Shakeology makes the most important meal of the day, both my HEALTHIEST and EASIEST!

If you are not already drinking Shakeology YOU SHOULD START NOW! Not because it is a weight loss shake or a protein shake because it is neither of them.  Instead it is a nutrition shake that will do so much for you, you will wonder how you got by without.

TRUST ME!! If you would like more information to get started or maybe you already drink shakeology and are interested in how to get it cheaper, 
CONTACT ME!! I can give you the scoop and help you get set up!!

Alyson Horcher, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach, Autumn Calabrese, 21 day Fix, 21 day fix workouts, S.S. Beachbody Cruise, shakeology, strawberry shakeology recipes, agua fresca, healthy recipes, clean eating, clean eating recipes, clean eating shakes, healthy shakes, Tony Horton, Shaun T, Insanity, Focus T25, P90x, P90x3


Although I miss my Ocean View from aboard the S.S.Beachbody, I am thankful I found this tasty recipe to enjoy at home!! It will always remind me of my time I got to workout LIVE with Tony Horton!!
Alyson Horcher, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach, Autumn Calabrese, 21 day Fix, 21 day fix workouts, S.S. Beachbody Cruise, shakeology, strawberry shakeology recipes, agua fresca, healthy recipes, clean eating, clean eating recipes, clean eating shakes, healthy shakes, Tony Horton, Shaun T, Insanity, Focus T25, P90x, P90x3
one of Tony Horton's live workouts
aboard the S.S. Beachbody Cruise March 2014
If you decide to give this recipe a try I would love to hear what you think!!
Please do share!!

Until then, always remember...

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson





Post a Comment