Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Meal Planning ReDo & Workout Update

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday...is it really only Wednesday?  
S.S. Beachbody success club trip, vacation, Live well, free trip, incentives, beachbody coaching
on the Beach in Cozumel, Mexico

Sunday when I put my weekly plan 
together seems forever ago yet it is only 3 days ago. Why does this week feel like it is dragging? I have a funny feeling it has something to do with me being in the Caribbean last week for my first ever vacation with only my husband since having children. AHHHH. Yes, I think my mind is still on vacation time!! 

Forgive me if this week I seem a bit on the slower side responding to messages or posting. I am working on them all just at a slower speed than I am use to!! 

Well as I said I did my meal planning on my Sunday like I always do BUT I did make a big boo boo on it. See I planned Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as my 21 Day Fix 3 day Quick Fix (don't know what the quick fix is?ASK!) and Friday includes a lot of meat. See I am Catholic and right now we are celebrating Lent and during lent we abstain from eating meat on Fridays. Again I don't know where my head was when I was putting together my meal plan this week but obviously it forgot about no Meat on Fridays. 

meal planning, chocolate, clean eating during Lent, 21 day fix 3 day quick fix


I have however NOT eaten Chocolate which I gave up for Lent so at least I remembered that one!! 

Since I made a boo boo on my meal plan I had to revise it for Friday. Now I plan on doing the 21 day Fix 3 day Quick Fix Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I debated doing this Quick Fix or the Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse but since I have not done the Quick Fix yet I figured why not try it!! You know you never know the outcome until you try - RIGHT?!?!

Here is my revised Meal Plan for the week:
meal planning, chocolate, clean eating during Lent, 21 day fix 3 day quick fix
Still using the 21 day Fix color Coded Portion control system!!


I am back to P90x3 and I started Block 3 this week!! Excited to finish this program up in just a few more weeks!! I have loved every minute of it! Why? I find it challenging and although I don't always feel like I am working out (like holding yoga poses for 45 sec) I know that I am! Each week I have done this program I have seen progress which is always a good thing. My progress right now is different than others. My goal is to continue to maintain my goal weight which I have AND continue to define my muscles which this program has helped me do as well. 
meal planning, at home fitness, workouts that work, P90x3


I did take a break mid P90x3 to do the new program called the 21 Day Fix which is only 21 days in length. I did this because I wanted to be knowledgeable about the program so I could help my customers and challenge group participants. I also LOVED the 21 Day Fix. The moves seem simple enough when you start and then OH MY do you feel them!! I also love the color coded portion control container system used as well. (as you can see from my meal plan above I have continued using the color coded system). If you would like to read more about the 21 day fix please CLICK HERE for all the details!!

and also while I was away on vacation I got to meet the creator of the 21 day Fix - Autumn Calabrese!! I was so excited!! I didn't even care I was soaked with sweat from after completing her live workout aboard the S.S. Beachbody Cruise that I won!!

at home fitness, workouts that work, 21 day fix, S.S. Beachbody Success club trip, Autumn Calabrese, celebrity fitness trainers
ahh, me and Autumn Calabrese - creator of the 21 day Fix.
This pic was a prize I earned for my success as a coach!!
Well no time like the present to get myself back into my groove and finish this week off strong!  Yes I have the post vacation blues but at least I have a wonderful job that allows me to stay at home with my kids and provide for my family! I have a great family, great friends, and great customers. It is because of these special people in my life I do my best to make the most of every single day!! No more living life according to someone else's schedule - my life, my decisions!! I choose to live WELL - healthy, fit, and financially secure!!


S.S. Beachbody success club trip, vacation, Live well, free trip, incentives, beachbody coaching, meal planning

Be on the lookout for my upcoming Health and Fitness Challenge groups as I plan on making the most of April!! Many people have come to me and are dreading the summer months in bathing suits!! You don't have to be one of those people, instead join me and learn how you to can improve not only your body but your mind and life as well!! 

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson

21 day fix


@alysonhorcher - Instagram

Post a Comment