Thursday, March 6, 2014

Nutter Butter Shakeology

Thirsty Thursday here again and today I am spotlighting one of my recent favorite Shakeology recipes - Nutter Butter!!

shakeology, vanilla shakeology, nutter butter shakeology, healthy meals, quick meals, healthiest meal of the day, how to save money by eating healthy


1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1/2 banana
1 cup almond milk
2 teaspoons natural peanut butter
ice to taste
blend and enjoy

How nice is it that you can have over 70 vitamins and nutrients in one glass! Shakeology's ingredients are equivalent to eating 5 plates of salad and best yet it tastes like dessert!! 
shakeology, vanilla shakeology, nutter butter shakeology, healthy meals, quick meals, healthiest meal of the day, how to save money by eating healthy, chocolate shakeology, shakeology price comparisons, greenberry shakeology, strawberry shakeology, tropical strawberry shakeology, vegan chocolate shakeology, better than fast food


Since I have been drinking shakeology my energy has increased, I stay on track with healthier choices, my sweet cravings have decreased BIG TIME, and best of all I save money by drinking shakeology!! Yes that is right I SAVE money.  Many people are scared by the price tag of shakeology but in fact those people just don't understand how to use shakeology.  I was there once too!! 

You have to remember you are replacing one meal per day with this delicious shake AND I dare you to compare the price of a healthy meal to the daily cost of shakeology.  Each and every time I have done this experiment myself I could have had multiple shakes for the price of that one HEALTHY MEAL.  Yes, you could go to the drive-thru and buy garbage and maybe spend less, but that is about it!! 


shakeology, vanilla shakeology, nutter butter shakeology, healthy meals, quick meals, healthiest meal of the day, how to save money by eating healthy, chocolate shakeology, shakeology price comparisons, greenberry shakeology, strawberry shakeology, tropical strawberry shakeology, vegan chocolate shakeology, better than fast food













Here is your chance to learn more about Shakeology - all you have to do is CONTACT ME and you can get all your questions answered!! I also host 30 day Clean Eating and Shakeology challenge groups which may be perfect for YOU. This type of group is great for someone who is not yet ready to start incorporating exercise but wants to learn how to eat better....healthier!! It is also perfect for those that are skeptical about shakeology and want to give it a try.  I will teach you everything I have learned and more!! We will talk about what foods to eat and what not to eat, meal plan, incorporate shakeology into your daily regime, daily doses of motivation, recipes, tips, etc. If you would like more information regarding this group please CONTACT ME and we will discuss what would best fit your needs!!

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson



@alysonhorcher - Instagram


Post a Comment