Thursday, December 19, 2013

Vanilla Cinnamon Chia Pudding

Thirsty Thursday is HERE! and oh how this day reminds me of college and many of my unhealthy behaviors - like consuming large amounts of beer!  Well I am thankful to say my habits have changed for the better and I now rarely drink beer.  What I do drink quite often is my healthiest meal of the day - SHAKEOLOGY!! You know it, you know I love this stuff!!

Today instead of new Shake recipe I am going to share with you a super yummy snack that is make with SHAKEOLOGY. yes, you cannot drink it but because it uses Shakeology I thought it was appropriate to share on Thirsty Thursday! 

Vanilla Cinnamon Chia Pudding


Ingredients...
1 1/2 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
3 cup nonfat milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
1 tablespoon raw honey
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
6 tablespoons chia seeds
chopped fresh fruit (for garnish, optional)

Directions...
1. Place milk, SHAKEOLOGY, honey, and cinnamon in blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour milk mixture into medium glass blow. Add chia seeds and mix well
3. Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight (mix after 2 hours).
4. Garnish with fresh fruit and as always enjoy!!

Makes 6 servings, 1/2 cup serving size.

Looking for more healthy ideas, check out my Eat Clean Recipes tab! If you try any of the recipes please let me know your thoughts!! 


Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - Instagram

Post a Comment