Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Melt in Your Mouth Pork Tenderloin


I remember the day we would always get the pork tenderloin that was already flavored - some are okay but some have a lot of extra stuff in the ingredients. 

healthy dinner recipes, kids friendly healthy dinner recipes, eating healthy makes me happy, healthy pork tenderloin recipes, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.comBUT they always tasted sooo good and were easy to make. Simply remove the package and pop in the oven and voila - yummy, moist pork tenderloin dinner!! 

I never thought I would be able to find a recipe that I could make at home to flavor pork tenderloin...
however I proved myself wrong and I found one!! 

Yummy, healthy, and super easy!! 

Melt in Your Pork Tenderloin
Ingredients...
2 pounds pork tenderloin cut into 2
1/2 cup soy sauce
1.5 tablespoons yellow mustard
2 tablespoons EVOO
3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon onion powder
1.5 teaspoons garlic powder

Directions...
**includes marinade time**
1. In a large bag add all ingredients except pork and mix. Next place pork in bag and mix so pork is covered in marinade. Marinade overnight or at least for an hour. 
2. After marinade time is over preheat oven to 375 degrees
3. Place pork in roast pan and pour remaining marinade over top. 
4. Cook uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 145 degrees. 
Last but not least - ENJOY!!

This was a dinner my whole family enjoyed so you know when that happens it gets added to the recipe book!! 

healthy dinner recipes, kids friendly healthy dinner recipes, healthy pork tenderloin, get your kids to eat what you eat, how to make only one dinner for your family each night,  recipes, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com

I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of it because who doesn't like good looking food. 
Next time!!

Until then Enjoy Tasty, healthy Food  - it is good for you and will make your body run properly!!

healthy dinner recipes, kids friendly healthy dinner recipes, healthy pork tenderloin , good food good life, recipes, www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com


If you are interested in more healthy recipes or maybe even learning how to eat healthy, CONTACT ME and I can help you get started. I know for me the biggest part of learning how to eat healthy was to have support to help me have the strength to say NO MORE to the bad junk food that use to fill my house!! After that it was all about learning how to change some of my eating habits and from their healthy habits were formed.


Click here to get more information about 
my next group!!

Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn 
how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach

Post a Comment