Monday, July 6, 2015

Meal planning Week of June 6-12, 2015

Monday, Monday, Monday!!!!

Wipe it clean and start fresh kind of day!!!!
Me...you know I love to have my meal and in place and that's why I call it meal planning Monday 😉


www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, monday, meal planning, meal prepping, healthy meals, clean meals, clean eating, healthy eating, healthy kid friendly meals, healthy kid friendly snacks, 21 day fix, meal prepping with 21 day fix

If you are new to meal planning I got to tell you the sooner you start the sooner you will see the rewards!! I eat healthier, I keep my weight in check, I save money on groceries, and I don't have to think about what I am going to eat when I am hungry!! You all know that feeling when you are hungry and you start grabbing whatever you can which often leads to eating foods that are not the healthiest for us or eating way too large of a portion!! 

Part of Meal planning is also meal prepping which can be a bit more time consuming but again the rewards will be worth it. Whether you work out of the home or at home meal prepping is still a great task to add to your list. It is such a treat when you are running out the door and you can easily grab your already prepped and packed snacks & lunch. If you are running late or get home later in the evening it is also nice to warm up dinner rather than have to start from the beginning with slicing and dicing which will then prolong dinner even more. 

The best tip I can give you is to START meal planning now!! 
Set aside a day that works best for you to plan for a week's time and then start planning!!
Once the plan is complete make sure to post it somewhere in your house that you can easily reference. Maybe you will need 2 copies even. Either way make sure it is visible and you can refer to it when needed. 

Here is what my plan looks like for this week...
www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, monday, meal planning, meal prepping, healthy meals, clean meals, clean eating, healthy eating, healthy kid friendly meals, healthy kid friendly snacks, 21 day fix, meal prepping with 21 day fix
Last but not least if you would like assistance getting started please CONTACT ME
I do meal planning weekly and I have helped many others get started and keep moving forward!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!



www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach



Post a Comment