Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Dijon Crusted Panko Chicken

Love me some yummy food!! 

Seriously who doesn't love food that is yummy?!?!

I am always amazed at how much I use to despise cooking and now I LOVE IT! There is something about creating foods that are not only healthy but tasty too. HUH who knew my hands could do that!!

Each week I am always wanting to add in or at least try a new healthy recipe. I don't always but I can tell you I am always looking!! If you happen to come across a recipe or a meal that you LOVE please share it with me!! 

Today I am sharing a recipe that I have been working on for a few weeks now and have finally got it to the point where it is easy and yummy!! I found a recipe online and have added a bit of my touch to it.

Dijon Panko Crusted Chicken

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning, healthy chicken recipes, clean eating chicken recipes, kid friendly dinners, easy healthy dinners, quick healthy dinners, clean eating, healthy eating



Ingredients...
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best!)
1 teaspoon salt, divided in half
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
1 cup whole wheat panko break crumbs
1 teaspoon thyme

Directions...
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees
2. Whisk mustard, garlic, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper in large bowl. 
3. Mix breadcrumbs, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt in shallow bowl. 
4. Prepare baking sheet with cooking spray
5. Coat one piece of chicken in mustard mixture then coat both sides in breadcrumb mixture and place on prepared baking sheet
6. Bake chicken for 25 minutes or until cooked through

Lastly, ENJOY!!

This was a meal my entire family loved and asked for more!! I served with a fresh veggie and brown rice & quinoa medley.
www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning, healthy chicken recipes, clean eating chicken recipes, kid friendly dinners, easy healthy dinners, quick healthy dinners, clean eating, healthy eating

Have a fabulous week!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach

Post a Comment