Monday, June 29, 2015

Meal Planning June 29-July 5, 2015

Well it is late here and I want to get to bed so tonight it is short and sweet as I did not work today (when I would normally have written this post!) 

I set a goal for myself though and that was to share my meal plan each and every Monday as part of....

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning, meal planning Monday, 21 day fix nutrition plan, meal planning with the 21 day fix

My Meal plan was done as of last night and shared with my health and fitness groups that I run but I save my public postings for Monday! As you know I find it essential to moving forward with my healthy habits to have a meal plan in place for the week!! 

Here you go - my meal plan for the week - once again following the 21 day Fix Nutrition Plan!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning, meal planning Monday, 21 day fix nutrition plan, meal planning with the 21 day fixFancy Fancy right?! 

I am thankful for a client who put this spreadsheet together and was kind enough to allow me to use it!! 

Well there you have it - plan in place for the week and I am ready to rock it!!

Are you ready?!?!


Post a Comment