Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Summer Sale time is HERE!! Discounted Beachbody programs, equipment, and apparel!!

You know what time it is?!?!


It is Summer Sizzle Sale time!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, team beachbody summer sale, p90x, insanity, les mills, summer sale

That's right once a year TeamBeachbody offers an incredible opportunity to get some of your favorite workout programs, equipment, and apparel for deep discounts!!  I don't know about you but I love me some SALES! All sale items are NOT live as of the time of this posting BUT if you are interested please get in contact with me ASAP as I can add you to my CONTACT LIST for the sale.

The sale items will be rolled out throughout the day TODAY, June 9th and the sale will end on June 17th. Caution though there are LIMITED QUANTITIES though so once the sale item sells out, it is gone even if before the 17th!! Based on previous years items do sell out quickly so no delay in your ordering today!!

So how much of a discount are we talking???
25%-70% off regular price!!


What's on sale....
  • 10 Minute Trainer 43% off
  • Brazil Butt Lift + the Green Band 16% off
  • Hip Hop Abs & Dance Party Series DVD 68% off
  • Hip Hop Abs Dance Party Series DVD and weighted gloves 57%
  • Insanity Deluxe Workouts 49% off
  • Insanity The Asylum Volume 1+ Equipment Buddy Kit 53% off
  • Les Miss Combat + Combat Gloves (Medium and Large Only) 55% off
  • Les Mills Combat Gloves (Medium and Large only) 84% off
  • Les Mills Pump 32% off
  • Les Mills Pump with no weights or barbells 
  • Les Mills Pump Deluxe DVDs 66% off
  • P90X Free P90X Plus 53%
  • P90X Plus 62% off
  • P90X2 and Stability Ball 53% off
  • Slim in 6 29% off
  • Tai Cheng 43% off
  • Squishy Ball 59% off
  • Stability Ball +Medicine Ball combo 62% off
  • Team Beachbody Apparel Up to 65% off
  • Rumbleroller is 16% off
  • Ankle Weights 45% off
  • The Black Resistance band with the over the door attachment 56% off
  • Jump Mat 44% off


I know I am stocking up - I am thinking birthdays, Christmas, Father's day, friends who love fitness - there is something for everyone when it comes to fitness!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, team beachbody summer sale, p90x, insanity, les mills, summer sale

Personal Picks...
Here is my personal opinion on a few of the items here...If you are even slightly interested in any of the Les Mills workouts - GET THEM TODAY!! The Les Mills programs are being discontinued by Beachbody so whatever is in stock is IT!! These workouts are incredible - COMBAT and PUMP!! I have done both along with the deluxe DVDs and they are incredible!! COMBAT holy abs!  
Brazil Butt Lift is another favorite and what better time than when we are wearing shorts and bathing suits - non surgical butt lift with this workout!

Those who love cardio and do a lot of jumping, the JUMP MAT is great!! I was fortunate enough to win my jump mat and I now USE IT ALL THE TIME!! My kids love it too!

Like I said I already ordered my Team Beachbody apparel - for me, for my coaches, clients, and friends!!

Seriously I could go on and on about all my favorites but truly it is what is best for YOU!!
I don't think you can go wrong with any of these items listed!!

Note: To know when the link is live get on my CONTACT LIST!!

If you have a team beachbody coach already please contact your coach! 
If you do not have a coach then I am happy to assist you, guide you and help you reach your health and fitness goals!

It's time to kick off Summer In Style! If you want something more customized for your specific health and fitness goals I would be happy to help you find the right fit for you!

LETS make this your HEALTHIEST SUMMER EVER!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, team beachbody summer sale, p90x, insanity, les mills, summer sale

Join my OPERATION SUMMER HEALTH AND FITNESS GROUP!!
SUPPORT, ACCOUNTABILITY, MEAL PLANNING, TRAVEL TIPS, AND MORE!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, team beachbody summer sale, p90x, insanity, les mills, summer sale

To learn more Contact ME or fill out the application below:


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.



Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach



Post a Comment