Monday, June 22, 2015

Meal Planning June 22-29, 2015

Seriously I use to tell myself ALL the TIME...


Monday, I'll start a new routine
Monday, I'll eat healthier
Monday, I'll exercise
Monday, I'll start a cleaning schedule for the house
Monday, I'll get to bed earlier
Monday Monday Monday


well guess how many Mondays have come and gone - too many to count!!
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, Never miss a monday, I'll start next week, don't let another Monday go by, Monday motivation, Monday fitspiration, meal planning

Today may be Monday,
                                  It is also THE day when you get moving on those goals and dreams you have in your head!! Make today YOUR Day to finally put your plans into action!!
                                       
                  NO EXCUSES

If the thought of taking action scares you or overwhelms you then I suggest you find someone you can trust to support you along the way!! 

I also suggest you take that plan and write it on paper. 
Next step is to break it down into manageable steps.
After that choose 1-2 steps to focus on and get moving!!

For example, when I started my health and fitness journey back in 2012 the thought of cleaning up my nutrition and exercising was a bit too much for me to handle. I also didn't want to give up the foods I loved or those that made me feel good. (there was a lot I didn't know at the time about my eating habits!!)
My first step was to get up early 3 days a week to exercise and eventually make it to 6 days a week.
Next even though I fought it like crazy was to create a meal plan...Yes I know meal planning is what I always talk about on Mondays but the truth is I HATED meal planning when I first gave it a try. I thought it took too long, I thought it would cost us more money, I thought I couldn't stick to a plan, I thought I would miss the foods I was use to eating....
all of those were excuses I was telling myself!!
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, Never miss a monday, I'll start next week, don't let another Monday go by, Monday motivation, Monday fitspiration, meal planning, when I lost all my excuses I found all my results
The moment I started meal planning I saw the light and hit my goal!!

Why am I telling you all of this?
Well it's simple really, I want to help you NOT make the mistakes I made when I began my health and fitness journey!! Whether you are beginning, you hit a plateau, or you have been working out for quite some time - to all of us our nutrition is important!! I have found the best way to keep my nutrition in check is to 
MEAL PLAN!!
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, Never miss a monday, I'll start next week, don't let another Monday go by, Monday motivation, Monday fitspiration, meal planning, when I lost all my excuses I found all my results, how to make a meal plan, meal planning made easy, keep calm and make a meal plan
This week I am back to following the 21 day fix clean eating nutrition plan!!
Why? 
It works and it is simple to follow and gets you the results you want!!

Here is my meal plan for the week...
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, Never miss a monday, I'll start next week, don't let another Monday go by, Monday motivation, Monday fitspiration, meal planning, when I lost all my excuses I found all my results, how to make a meal plan, meal planning made easy, keep calm and make a meal plan, 21 day fix, 21 day fix nutrition plan, portion control, eat healthy

Going forward each Monday I will be sharing with you my meal plan!!
You can also get the inside scoop on meal planning when you join me for one of my 30 day groups. (want more information on the groups - contact me HERE!!)

Remember this - we all have to eat so why not learn how to eat healthier, why not learn how to help your family eat healthier, and in the end you will be rewarding your body the best way you know how...by taking care of it!!
www.alysonhorcher.com, alysonhorcher@gmail.com, Never miss a monday, I'll start next week, don't let another Monday go by, Monday motivation, Monday fitspiration, meal planning, when I lost all my excuses I found all my results, how to make a meal plan, meal planning made easy, keep calm and make a meal plan, 21 day fix, 21 day fix nutrition plan, portion control, eat healthy

Your Choice - Eat Healthy or Not!!

Need help getting started?
I can help!!

My passion and my goal is to help others to learn how to live a 

FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 

and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
Post a Comment