Monday, March 16, 2015

Thin Mint Shakeology

www.alysonhorcher.com, thin mint shakeology, thin mints, girl scout cookie inspired shakeology reipes, healthy recipes, healthy shakes, thin mint crazy, thin mint humor, thin mint girl scout cookies
Who needs the empty calories of the Thin Mint cookies when you can have a delicious and nutritious THIN MINT Shakeology Shake!! 

Yes you heard me right, this shake tastes like a Thin Mint without the empty calories and without the guilt!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, thin mint shakeology, thin mints, girl scout cookie inspired shakeology reipes, healthy recipes, healthy shakes, thin mint crazy, thin mint humor, thin mint girl scout cookies

I don't know about you but when those little black decadent cookies (a.k.a THIN MINTS) enter my house each year they are gone in NO TIME!! 
They taste so darn good!! 
This year I REFUSED to buy any Girl Scout cookies because we always devour them. 


www.alysonhorcher.com, thin mint shakeology, thin mints, girl scout cookie inspired shakeology reipes, healthy recipes, healthy shakes, thin mint crazy, thin mint humor, thin mint girl scout cookies, 21 day fix approved shakeology recipes, chocolate shakeology recipes
We were given one box this year from my in-laws and guess what they only lasted an hour, if that!! 

When you love the taste of something why not look for another way to get the flavor but in a healthy way??

www.alysonhorcher.com, thin mint shakeology, thin mints, girl scout cookie inspired shakeology reipes, healthy recipes, healthy shakes, thin mint crazy, thin mint humor, thin mint girl scout cookies, 21 day fix approved shakeology recipes, chocolate shakeology recipesThis idea is what lead me to my week of Girl Scout Cookie Shakeology Recipes...yes this week I will be sharing with you some of the recipes I have been working on. My mission was to make these recipes where they can be 21 Day Fix approved too.  I am currently in my 2nd round of the 21 Day Fix extreme and I want to stay on track with my goal of completing the program!! 


Thin Mint Shakeology
www.alysonhorcher.com, thin mint shakeology, thin mints, girl scout cookie inspired shakeology reipes, healthy recipes, healthy shakes, thin mint crazy, thin mint humor, thin mint girl scout cookies, 21 day fix approved shakeology recipes, chocolate shakeology recipes
8-10 ounces water
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1/2 - 1 Teaspoon Mint Extract
4-6 cubes of ice
Blend and Serve!!

I normally like my shakes more liquidy but this one I like thicker so I added extra ice cubes. Try it out and see what consistency you like the best. I was even tempted to put it in the freezer for later and enjoy like ice cream!! Maybe another day!!
Also mint extract can be very powerful so I would use caution and say add less first and give it a taste. If you need more then add more. 

and there you go a delightfully delicious & nutritious shakeology recipe inspired by THIN MINTS!!

Go get your Thin Mint fix on!!
www.alysonhorcher.com, thin mint shakeology, thin mints, girl scout cookie inspired shakeology reipes, healthy recipes, healthy shakes, thin mint crazy, thin mint humor, thin mint girl scout cookies, 21 day fix approved shakeology recipes, chocolate shakeology recipes

Want more shakeology recipes inspired by Girl Scout cookies? check back this week to see what else I trying out!!

Now is the time to learn how to live a 

FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 

TOGETHER!!!!


www.alysonhorcher.com, tasty tuesday, healthy eating, clean eating, healthy recipes, clean recipes, lenten meals, meat free meals, 3 day refresh, veggie stir fry, healthy lifestyle, beachbody coach, looking for a beachbody coach








Post a Comment