Monday, June 16, 2014

Meal Planning for Summit

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, if you are what you eat, Summit 2014, Beachbody Summit, Las Vegas Summit, meal planning for a hotel stay, meal planning away from home, planning is key

This week's meal plan is proving to be quite interesting!! There are a lot of unknowns and well that scares me!! I like to be in the know as much as possible because I am better at staying on track that way. So I am going to give a meal plan for this week my best and have a backup plans for surprises!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, if you are what you eat, Summit 2014, Beachbody Summit, Las Vegas Summit, meal planning for a hotel stay, meal planning away from home, planning is key

So why are there so many unknowns this week and why am I having a hard time planning??
www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, if you are what you eat, Summit 2014, Beachbody Summit, Las Vegas Summit, meal planning for a hotel stay, meal planning away from home, planning is keyWell I am heading to Las Vegas on Wednesday for my first trip to Beachbody's Annual Summit!! 
Excited is an understatement of what I am feeling right now as I prepare & pack!! Okay maybe a bit nervous too as I don't know what to expect!! Regardless though I am leaving early Wednesday morning and I am making the most of this experience!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, if you are what you eat, Summit 2014, Beachbody Summit, Las Vegas Summit, meal planning for a hotel stay, meal planning away from home, planning is key, hangryBut I get a little cranky if I don't eat and being that I will be meeting some people for the first time I really don't want to be cranky!! See a lot of us Beachbody coaches talk on the phone, video calls, through online messaging but in fact most of us have never met one another in person. These big Beachbody events is our time to finally meet each other face to face!! I am so excited to meet many of the coaches who have become close friends!!

Needless to say I would prefer to be pleasant and I know that means keeping my belly full with healthy foods. My plan is this - get into town and when my other roommates arrives we are going to the grocery store. I tried ordering from an online service but I couldn't get the delivery time I needed & wanted. Well thank goodness Vegas has a ton of cabs because we will be cabbing it to the grocery store. So here is my best stab at a meal plan for the week. 

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, if you are what you eat, Summit 2014, Beachbody Summit, Las Vegas Summit, meal planning for a hotel stay, meal planning away from home, planning is key

Dinners are my big unknown right now. I really don't want to eat out every night because first that is really expensive and this girl likes to save money and second 9 times out of 10 I don't like my food when I eat out. I would rather whip something up from ingredients I know and taste great!! Thank goodness we are staying in a room with a kitchenette!! Wednesday is going to be my prep time for the remainder of the week. 

Vegas is going to be hot and we are going to be doing a LOT of walking so WATER, WATER, WATER...lots of water will be needed for the days I am at Summit!! I will also be packing a few items such as my shakeology, my mini blender, my energy & endurance, my results & recovery, oatmeal, protein bars, peanut butter, honey, and my collapsable cooler.  

No matter what happens this week I know I am truly blessed to be a part of this amazing adventure!! Summit 2014 here I come!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, meal planning monday, if you are what you eat, Summit 2014, Beachbody Summit, Las Vegas Summit, meal planning for a hotel stay, meal planning away from home, planning is key, Summit 2014 Invites, Sequins and Studs Summit 2014 Party, Star Diamond Reception Summit 2014

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY LIfe 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson



Post a Comment