Sunday, June 15, 2014

Chicken Quinoa Salad

www.alysonhorcher.com, I could talk food all day, I love good food, healthy food, clean food, clean eating recipes, clean chicken dishes, clean lunch ideas, meal planning, chicken quinoa salad, quinoa, lunch on the go

Who doesn't love good food and better yet doesn't food taste that much better when it looks REALLY GOOD???

Well check out this creation of mine. Last week I made it with pasta and this week I wanted to make it healthier and decided to try it with quinoa and well it is even better!! This has been my lunch almost the entire week and I am looking forward to more of it this week!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, I could talk food all day, I love good food, healthy food, clean food, clean eating recipes, clean chicken dishes, clean lunch ideas, meal planning, chicken quinoa salad, quinoa, lunch on the go, summertime salads

Ingredients...
1 pint cherry tomatoes cut in half or sliced
1 bunch scallions, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
1/12 cups cooked Quinoa
8 ounces cooked chicken
1 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Greek Seasoning (I made my own)

Directions...
Mix all ingredients together except cheddar cheese.
Add cheddar cheese in last and mix well.
Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving

It is so nice too when the recipe is as simple as this one!!
So your last step is to enjoy and then tell me all about it!!

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY LIfe 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson





Post a Comment