Monday, June 9, 2014

T25/Chalean Extreme Hybrid First Half Woman's Progress Update


www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update

For the past 5 weeks I have been hanging out with Shaun T and Chalene Johnson...
In my Living Room!! Yes that is right in the comforts of my home these two fabulous fitness trainers help me get fit and healthy!!

How did I get so lucky you might ask? 
Well I have found my time is limited that I get to spend on myself and so at  home workouts work best for ME!! I get to have the flexibility of doing workouts when it is best for me!! For the past 5 weeks I have been doing a hybrid schedule of two programs - Focus T25 and Chalean Extreme!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update

THIS 

Plus 

THIS
www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update, short workouts

GIVE YOU
THIS

www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update


Chalean Extreme is by far my FAVORITE program ever!! This is the program I started with back in Feb. 2012 and I truly believe it was meant to be. I learned how to use weights properly, I learned I could push myself, I learned I could get up early to workout, and best of all Chalene Johnson is an incredible motivator. I lost 17 pounds and 21 inches with this program!! This took me to my goal weight!! But best of all I found a program I loved and enjoyed doing!!

Then last July 2013 Shaun T introduced his 25 minute workout!!
Hello 25 minutes for a workout - where do I sign up!! I was very hesitant though because it was pure cardio. Cardio is my least favorite form of exercise but I wanted the 25 minute workout so I sucked it up and gave it a whirl!! Well lets just say Shaun T gave me a whirl!! Wow, who knew 25 minutes could fly by so fast and I could sweat so much!! By this time in my fitness I had already reached my goal weight so maintaining that weight was important for me. After completing T25 I maintained my body weight and I lost an additional 4 inches overall. If you know me, you know it looks like I don't have many inches to lose but T25 proved otherwise!! This was by far my hardest to get through program. 

www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update, if it doesn't challenge you it doesn't change you, life lesson

Now a few weeks ago I was getting ready to start a new Focus T25 Health and Fitness group and I hadn't done T25 in quite some time so to refresh my memory I wanted to do the workout along with the group. Knowing myself and how much I don't like Cardio I knew I needed something else to go along with it. Well what better to add in than my all time favorite program - Chalean Extreme. 

So I came up with the following schedule.... (adding in some PiYo here and there too!)
www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme Hybrid schedule, Chalean Extreme/T25 hybrid schedule

I have to say these past 5 weeks I have not been as spot on with my workouts and my healthy eating!! I have had much going on in my life that has distracted me and that is all my own fault for allowing it to distract me!! I was very anxious to see my results today when I took my first round progress pictures and measurements. I know from looking at myself that my once defined abdominals began to pooch again and that is all because of the food I was allowing myself to have. During these five weeks I have seen that pooch diminish but it is not completely gone, but trust me IT WILL BE when I am done!! 

www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update, junk food you wanted for an hour versus the body you've wanted for years

I am happy to report that I have maintained my body weight, I have lost 1 inch in my hips.  To some this might not be anything amazing but to me it is. I knew I didn't stay on track as best as I could and I really thought I was going to see gains rather than losses. I am perfectly happy with where I am at for the work I have done. Could I have done better? You bet!! Will I do better these next 5 weeks - you bet!!

www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update, don't give up because you had a bad day


and now the part that is oh so scary for me...my progress pics

www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress pics

www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress pics

www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress pics

www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress pics

www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress pics

www.alysonhorcher.com, Focus T25, Chalean Extreme, T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid, women's progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress update, T25/Chalean Extreme progress pics

There you have it!! I completed Round 1 of my T25/Chalean Extreme hybrid!!
Today started Beta of T25 and I am ready to kick it into high gear these next 5 weeks!!


Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson




Post a Comment