Monday, April 28, 2014

The Beachbody Coaching Business Opportunity

Have you ever wondered what a Beachbody Coach Is and What One Does?

beachbody coaching opportunity, what is a beachbody coach, how to make money as a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success story

I was in that same spot back in 2012 when I decided to go from a challenger in a Beachbody Challenge group to a discount coach and then onto a working coach!! I had so many misconceptions of coaching that I am thankful I had an opportunity to listen in life to what we call a Beachbody Coaching Business Opportunity Meeting. This was a LIVE webinar that was hosted by my now coach that explained the ins and out of what a coach is, does, is not, how a coach makes money, and how you get started as a coach. 

Well it is now  my turn to share with you what I have been so blessed to experience first hand - The Coaching Opportunity.

TOMORROW, Tuesday, April 29th @ 9pm I will be hosting my first ever LIVE webinar to explain what Beachbody coaching is all about. I will be joined with other members of our team so we can help give you a perspective from different lifestyles and how we are all making it work to better ourselves, our families, and others!!

I invite you to join me for this call to Listen in (don't worry you won't have to speak and no one will see you!) and hear the ins and outs of what we do, why we do it, how we are rewarded, and so much more!!

If you are interested in joining, please comment below or CONTACT ME and I will send you the link to join us!!

here's to LIVING a pretty fabulous life

beachbody coaching opportunity, what is a beachbody coach, how to make money as a beachbody coach, beachbody coach success story

Now is the time to learn how to live a 
FIT, HAPPY, and HEALTHY Life 
and we will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson


Post a Comment