Wednesday, April 30, 2014

P90x3 Week 13 - Victory Week

P90x3, P90x3 results, P90x3 review, P90x3 women's results, why P90x3, meal planning, healthy living, challenge yourself, clean eating, shakeologyWeek 13...it is finally here!!


I am remembering the beginning of this journey like it was yesterday!! I was so scared to do P90x3 with Tony Horton but I also knew I would regret it if I didn't at least give it a try. 
Well let me tell you I am so very thankful I gave it a go because I loved this program. Whether I was sweating my rear off in CVX or using my tape in Agility X the program always kept my mind and body guessing. For someone who gets bored very easily this was a perfect program. 


What I loved about  my P90x3 Journey...
1. I loved that when I started the program I started it with one of my health and fitness challenge groups. We all got to experience the x3 programs together. Whether we were trying to figure out how on earth you hold crane without "eating carpet" or attempting crane cracker push-ups - we were there for one another in the good and the learning moments

2. As mentioned I get bored VERY easily and with a 90 day program as is P90x3 I was a little worried about boredom setting in especially during those last 30 days (between days 60-90 in the program). During this time is typically when I do get bored and my motivation starts to go downhill. I feel because of the variety and intensity of the workouts in x3 that is why I DIDN'T get bored. You have pure cardio, strength training, pilates, yoga, mixed martial arts, and best of all there is a modifier so if you start off not being able to do the workouts.















3. My balance has improved greatly!! I am very impressed with this because a long time ago I had very impressive balance but as I got older I lost it. P90x3 helped me get that back!! 

4. I am sure you heard Abs are made in the kitchen and I believe this as well but I do feel the P90x3 workouts have helped define my abs more and for that I am thankful. This year was the first time since 2009 that I wore a 2 piece bathing suit. I finally had my confidence back and felt comfortable in my own skin (doesn't hurt that I have some nice abs to show too!) BUT you won't see a picture of my abs because that is just for me. If you want to see them then run into me at the pool or beach!!

I could seriously go on and on about all the many great things I loved about my experience with P90x3. But I don't want to ramble on and on so these are my top loves above!!


In addition to working out of course it is important to me to stick to my meal planning routine each week. I did this meal plan on Sunday as I normally do and thankfully this week I did not have to do any type of grocery shopping!! Just another example of how meal planning has saved me money - I use what I have and minimize waste!! 



Some people ask me how I do this with fresh fruit and veggies and NOT all fruit and veggies will last over a week. I use these green baggies and containers that are suppose to prolong the life of fruit and veggies and I have to say it REALLY DOES!! I did an experiment with broccoli where I kept some in the fridge like normal vs. some in these green containers and voila the broccoli in the green containers lasted longer!!


Well there you have it, come Saturday I can officially say I am a P90x3 Graduate!!



But don't take my word for it, you too can have the P90x3 experience!!

P90x3 has become one of the most popular 
Beachbody fitness programs available since its debut on December 10th.  

Interested in more details or how you can get your own copy of P90x3 - 
CONTACT ME and I will help!!


Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson


@alysonhorcher - Instagram
Post a Comment