Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 2 Review and Week 3 Planning P90x3 Women's Perspective

Wow, is all I can say when it comes to P90x3. I am blown away by how fast these workouts fly by.  Yes, I know they are 30 minutes in length but seriously they seem a lot shorter than that!! I love the flow of the workouts because you NEVER get bored and you are constantly
moving onto the next exercise. I also love that each day it is something different - the variety of this program is my favorite part of this program.  YES don't get me wrong I want to see results just like any other person but my biggest problem with workouts is I get BORED very easily. 2 weeks in and 2 weeks going strong!!

Here is how I planned for my Week 2 last week. Remember for your body to function properly you need to fuel it properly and that is what my plan includes!! Each and every week I always try my best to make sure I am getting the proper nutrients from as much whole foods as possible.  These past two weeks I introduced to my diet the P90x Protein Bars. I tried all four flavors and my favorite by far is the Chocolate Peanut Butter, my daughter's is the Chocolate Fudge, and my son's is the Wildberry yogurt.  I didn't share the Cafe' Mocha with my kids and I did not particularly care for it.  I will for sure be getting  more of these in the future! 



This week was a review of the workouts from Week 1 so there was nothing new there.  I did find it much more challenging this week.  So, no pictures from the week because I had to give even more focus to my workouts to get through them.  

At the time I didn't know if I was tired, sore from the previous week, not eating enough, drinking enough, or something else. Although I had followed my meal plan and my days were normal I just was not performing as I had hoped.  Later in the week I found out why I was not responding well and that is I came down with some sort of illness and it must have been working on me during the week.  I didn't realize it at the time and I am not a doctor but it all made sense when I was down for the count later Friday night.  


That was then and this is now,  a new week and another day and time to get it right and get back on track.  Today I feel a bit weak yet but I plan on combating that with giving the P90x3 Pilates a try.  Pilates was always my favorite workout in the past so I thought why not go to ole faithful. 




and now preparation for Week 3 Begins and I am VERY EXCITED because I am looking forward to my energy returning but I am also looking forward to progressing in my x3 journey!!

Here's my plan for the week!! Nothing new in the workouts department although I plan on giving the Dynamix workout a go on my REST day.  I have found especially with this program the stretching workouts are essential.  My muscles feel a thousand times better after stretching and from what I hear that is what Dynamix is all about. Sooo, be sure to check back at the end of the week for my Week 3 Review!  Until then...


But don't take my word for it, you too can have the P90x3 experience!!

P90x3 has become one of the most popular 
Beachbody fitness programs available since its debut on December 10th.  

How would you like to get the P90x3 challenge pack at a discounted price? 
The offer began in December and then was extended to January 31st as a New year Gift for YOU.  If you have not taken advantage of this incredible offer, 
NOW is your time.




Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson


@alysonhorcher - Instagram



Post a Comment