Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Mission for 2014

The few days we have been in 2014 I have made such great progress I still can't believe it! I have named my Beachbody Team - Team Live Well!! I have two coaches on my team that are super close to Diamond (you may not know what that means but in the Beachbody world it is a HUGE milestone!) I have other coaches who are becoming stronger and confident women and men.  They too are helping others!! I have challengers and customers who are making great progress towards their goals.  RIGHT now, I am getting ready to start a whole new batch of AWESOMENESS and I am inviting you to join me on my mission for 2014. 

My mission this year is to help all those around me have an amazing year.  I love to help people and I love the feeling when I do help someone achieve their goals.  Yes there are financial rewards too!!




How will I do this? I want to grow my team of Independent Beachbody Coaches!! Yes, I said independent because guess what Beachbody coaches have NO BOSS to answer to!! We as individuals are our own BOSSES!! All your time and efforts and your achievements are because of YOU!! You get to reap the rewards not someone else!! 

Growing my team of coaches is important to my mission because I am just ONE person.  There are so  many people out there that could benefit from what I have to offer but I am only one person to do that.  My plan is to teach my Coaches exactly what I do and then duplicate it to begin their own business of helping others get fit and live healthier and happier lives!!  See what I mean AWESOMENESS!! 


Our country is in an epidemic when it comes to obesity! The numbers keep rising and what I also see rising is the fast food chains popping up everywhere (that will NOT help those obesity numbers!) 
How I plan on helping people and teaching my coaches how to help people is to relearn how we eat and create new Healthy Habits!! All of what I teach are things you can take with you for the rest of your life.  I don't do fad diets, I don't do diets at ALL.  What I do is help people make changes to what they are already doing and be there for them when they need that extra support and motivation.  My coaches if they choose will be do the same (remember it is YOUR business so you don't have to answer to me, you get to do what you want when you want!)

We all have our stories and here is how I got started living my Beachbody Dream




In addition to my why I also put together a top 10 list of my reason why I LOVE being a Beachbody Coach...how would you like to have these are your reasons too? 

1. I get to stay home and raise my kids
2. Keeps me accountable with my own health and fitness
3. I love helping others get back on track, realize their potential, change the way they look and feel about themselves, and help them live their lives in a way they had always been hoping for.
4. I get paid to do something I love
5. I'm my own boss - I set my own hours, schedule, I do what & when I want
6. Seeing and hearing how I have helped someones life change for the better is AWESOME!
7. Sweet Discount and anyone who knows me knows I love to save money
8. My new friends and reconnecting with old friends
9. Trips, swag, prizes, and BONUSES!
10. I have helped over 200 people get healthy and fit


I will continue to shout from the rooftops how much I LOVE being a Beachbody Coach and 2014 is going to be a year of wonderful changes to happen!! This could be your year too!!


If you have every considered becoming a Beachbody coach or want to know more about coaching, now is the time!! It's the start of a new year, a new opportunity!!  




If you are looking to BE MORE AND DO MORE or maybe even earn extra income or replace a current income please contact me today!! I am accepting applications for my next New Coach Internship program.  There will be a limited number of spots available because my goal is to provide you with the best quality of service, guidance, and support and I can only do that at my best for a small group of individuals.  


I encourage you to fill out the application below to be 
considered for a spot on  my team!!

Let's make 2014 our best year yet!!




HTML Forms powered by Wufoo
Post a Comment