Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Crock Pot Spinach Chicken

Oh how I love the Crock Pot!! Yes I am at home most of the day but I am quite busy and so I too love the crock pot. I love being able to throw it all together in the morning and forget about it until dinnertime!! 

Today's recipe is yet another clean eating recipe that I found and modified a bit to my liking.  This is a great  meal for the entire family!! 








how it started


                 Crock Pot Spinach Chicken

what it looked like when finished!!


Ingredients...
4 large chicken breasts
8 cups raw spinach
1 28 ounces clean tomato sauce (no sugar added)
5 plum tomatoes chopped
1 tablespoon basil
1 tablespoon oregano

Directions...
Place all  ingredients in crock pot, stir. Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 4 hours on high. 


ENJOY!


If you are interested in more healthy recipes or maybe even learning how to eat healthy CONTACT ME and I can help you get started. I know for me the biggest part of learning how to eat healthy was to have support to help me have the strength to say NO MORE to the bad junk food that use to fill my house!! After that it was all about learning how to change some of my eating habits and from their healthy habits were formed.





Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson
Post a Comment