Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Asian Seared Pork Chops


Well here you have it another Tastey Tuesday is here and today I bring you a melt in your mouth pork chop recipe. I am a budge savvy kind of gal so when Meat that my family enjoys is on sale I BUY!! I was cleaning out my freezer this past weekend as I was putting together my meal plan for the week and found Pork Chops that I needed to use before the end of the month.  
So, what do I do, but look for a new clean eating Pork Chop recipe!! 
This one is sure to please the taste buds!!


Asian Seared Pork Chops




Ingredients...
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
4 pork chops, lean (bone-in or boneless)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup chicken broth, low sodium
2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons white rice vinegar
1 tablespoon demerara, turbinado, or sucanant sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ground ginger

Directions...
1. Combine all ingredients (minus pork chops) in a sealable bag & shake to mix.
2. Add Pork chops and mix around to coat chops.
3. Marinate for at least 1 hour (longer if you want a more robust flavor)
4. Remove pork chops from marinade and either bake in oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until juices run clear OR grill on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes per side (we did the grilling option).

Enjoy!



If you are interested in more healthy recipes or maybe even learning how to eat healthy CONTACT ME and I can help you get started. I know for me the biggest part of learning how to eat healthy was to have support to help me have the strength to say NO MORE to the bad junk food that use to fill my house!! After that it was all about learning how to change some of my eating habits and from their healthy habits were formed.
Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!
~Alyson


@alysonhorcher - Instagram


Post a Comment